Thursday, August 29, 2013

Today I want to take up the subject of an energy vortex. It is only a classification I give to energy intensity and action. We have the energy point such as crystals and gemstones. Then we go to Grids and that puts out a forcefield. Then we have a vortex which is an forcefield in motion. Then there is the Portal and that is well lets leave it that way and lastly we have the Gateway. I will not deal with portals or gateways because they are unreachable without massive amounts of energy. And frankly they scare me a little. Besides why open up a hole in the fabric of space time? There are many natural vortexes in the USA that can be experienced and
I'll talk about those. This web site centers on people that call themselves vortex hunters . There are other places all over the world where these exist and people gravitate towards them. Sometimes the energy increases and it becomes temporarily a portal to other dimensions. Yikes! I don't want that.
This spiral was observed over Norway in 2009. I think it could be man made but I've read that its a natural effect. There are reports of pillars of light from Japan and elsewhere in the world. Real or a hoax? Natural vortexes have an effect on plants. This one is in a Sedona vortex. Besides other worldwide sites there are quite powerful vortexes in the United States. Most notable being the Oregon Vortex, Mount Shasta Vortex, and the four Sedona, Arizona vortexes.
Superstition Mountain, Arizona is also the home of energy vortexes. The vortexes in the Superstition Mountains seem to be much more mysterious, subtle, and depend on the coming together of certain conditions to manifest. People just naturally gravitate to these places for many reasons. But they all say something, and that that it is there calling them. Well, you may ask How do you know they are there? Some can feel the energies. I've used some dowsing rods to find one in the backyard of my sister's house.
I felt it and used the rods to confirm, more on those later. I also asked my friend to verify and she told me she knows of another vortex at a house. The energy from that one pulsates up and down and spins clockwise and counterclockwise. These things are seldom static. You can travel to Sedona and elsewhere and experience this so I thought why do I have to go there? Why can't I make one that is portable? I decided to give it a try. I had been experimenting with selenite wands. I wish I had a camera that records these energies.
I knew it had to be in a round shape and that I had to have crystals between the rods and center focus. So the first test of this portable vortex was at a gathering at a Drumming Circle at the beach to celebrate Wesak. One interesting thing is that these portable vortexes leave a residue once taken down. I picked the number 16 based on size of the wands and what Source wanted. Please note that my wands are energy magnets of sort. It was a natural progression of my work.
This is what it looked like.
The number 16 is a Karmic Number, and people under its influence need to keep their feet on the path of higher learning. They must cultivate their personal willpower, independence and initiative action, to enable them to overcome obstacles that come into their life experiences. Strong-willed and with a fine analytical mind, 16's need to know everything about everything! Study, research and anything 'New Age' interests the 16's mind. They will have many psychic experiences during their lifetime
Well that's me. This is it surrounding a medicine circle. I used 16 selenite sticks and in between them there was citrine. The center stones were a big chunk of amethyst, an Anandalite cluster and brown aragonite for grounding (important). That circled drew in about 80 people. It was spinning and going up and down. Shamans know this and they use it in their own way. Note this one is broken on the left. Its been deactivated until needed again. Regardless residue remains.
The second time it was used was in a seminar I attended. I obtained permission to set it up, very important. I set it aside and placed a chair in the middle and invited participants to sit and use the energies. It was there and they felt it. I was told that it was pulsating up and down. See, it was preprogrammed with intention to heal. Yes the beauty of this is that it can be programmed. There was this one lady that kind of hogged it. She must have needed it. I've since kicked it up a notch by adding copper and blue kyanite to the sticks. That essentially turns each stick into a power energy wand...wow and there are 16 of them! I leave you with a quotation of my favorite inventor and engineer. I promise I will revisit this subject again. Namaste.
Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic — and this we know it is, for certain — then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature
Nikola Tesla address to the Institution of Electrical Engineers, London (February 1892)

No comments:

Post a Comment