Saturday, August 24, 2013

RIDE THE WAVE! See, the person at the other end said "Hello Pablo, I have a project and I need some help with it, can you help?". Immediately I said YES! That person was my friend Jody Rowe Staley. You can read more about her on her page at www.silvereign.com ' and she is really good at what she does. This was in support of the Lion's Gate Alignment and the planet Venus was involved. You can get more on here about the Lions Gate. See, the project involved the Merkaba and its energies. I must admit that I knew little about it other than its a Jewish thing from the old testament. The web is full of lots of info and it all points to a guy by the name of Bernard Perona AKA Drumvalo and I'll stop there because the honorific is just too special to give it to him.
It was what is written in The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch by J.J. Hurtak. I don't have this book but My Source does not object to it. In my last installment I spoke of the Shift and this is related to it in a big way as the air is shimmering with energy. My sister has been involved with the Merkaba also and I had hoped to have her there but due to other commitments was unable to attend.
So We got busy, Jody her husband Bill and I. I made a model to scale of a foot per inch. Jody bought the materials and bill offered his shop and tools. The model told us it would be big enough for a 6 foot person to comfortably step inside. So we met and discussed how to make it out of copper pipes and we settled on PVC. In reality you can make it of sticks and it would still work but more on that later. I was a bit apprehensive because of the time frame we had but we forged on.
After 2 days of work, high heat and a few gallons of sweat (it was really hot folks), we had this at Bill's workshop. Perspective being what it is it would look like that. Its really the geometry that is important. It kind of an antennae. We have a plan to make the next one out of copper piping with ease of construction for portability. It will be offered to those that wish it but that is in the future so stay tuned. I never in a million years thought of this but since guidance does what it does, here it is all set up at the beach.
We had a nice crowd of about 19 brave souls and some very talented drummer man. So we started the ceremony and I started to feel like there was a bon fire at the place of the merkaba. So then I though, man you are really going south again. I did not feel it on my side facing away. Then my intuition kicked in and I saw/felt that there were sheets of blue flame moving over it at the tetrahedrons formed by the intersections. From the hubs or points, it was different as it manifested as if blue flame was shooting out kind of like an acetylene torch.
This is a picture in the dark at the beach site with a lantern inside to give you an idea of what was happening etherically. People were happy and at peace during the ceremony and we sent out our healing energies towards the Earth, Sky and especially towards Fukushima Japan where the radiation is going out of control and being dumped in the ocean. Some wonderful lady gave us a talk about water as a tool for energy conduit. Very interesting. In the end, this is how we all felt as we left for our homes. This is my little woof woof de papi and my spirit protector. Namaste and Love to all until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment