Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'm still here and the Moldavite is on the wand. I must say that I have not experienced the moldavite effect. I immediately tested it with a pendulum and it was a loud yes to "is it real?". I decided to take it easy and ease into it and kept it on my night stand over night and had a hard time sleeping. That has gone away and I can sleep while holding it in my hand. This is what it looks like.
I have noticed an urge to look into the Pineal Gland. I've been doing some research of why it is important and some of the nefarious attempts to keep humanity dumb and blind. But that is not the subject here today. Today I want to talk about "radiation". At least that is what I've come to call it. I know it exists because I've felt it from The old I Am Activity green books. But then another subject. Radiation is simply the ability to concentrate and direct the ever present energies that exists all around us. All that we are, all that there ever is or was is energy vibrating (waveforms) at different levels. The atom is mostly empty but it feels solid to us. We think we are solid but we are just a bunch of energy vibrating at a certain frequency. I know that you can tune in to this energy and draw to yourself and others all the goodness that the Great Creator Force, or Source, wants us to have. Don't get me wrong, I do not subscribe to any religion but am highly spiritual in nature.
In the Self Realization Fellowship lineage, Swami Sri Yukteswar (the old guy on the left) wrote a book "Holy Science" in which he stated the different ages we are traversing through the universe. He said that we are moving from Kali Yuga, but have advanced to Dwapara Yuga. An age of enlightenment. What does that mean? How does it affect us and the Universe? Great questions since the old guy was most wise.
We are in a place on the spiral arm of our galaxy what is in line to the expanded energies that are coming out of the center of our galaxy. Some say it is a great big black hole, others call it the Great Central Sun.
What ever, it is emitting greater amounts of energy and that is what is causing the "shift" that seems to be the buzz now. More about that later. It is simply a greater density of energies per area of space. No religion involved what so ever. And that is key to understanding what is going on. That is what all this hoolabaloo is all about. More energy available. That spells bad news to the bad guys or black hats and that is a subject for later also. And as a side effect of it all the matter in the Earth will simply kick up a few notches in frequency. It has to. Its like some one turned on the heat to High and the water will boil in the pot (Earth). Of course its way more complex than that but its a good analogy. Everything is heating up. All the planets, the sun, the earth and some call it Global Warming... It does affect all including consciousness. I think that is why these tools are coming out now. I think that time itself is speeding up and I've often thought this for a long time now.
These tools are meant to concentrate and help in this absorption of high energies in such a way that is soft and easy to take. When you boil water it is all violent with energy and things come off evaporated. When you use a filter, the bad stays away and you get the good water. That is one way to think about this.
My tools give off a certain radiation that can be felt by people who are sensitive. It feels to me as when standing in front of a electric range on high while it is glowing red. I think it has to do with the pineal gland activating. I can feel it coming from my wands, grids and pendants. Others have also and that is good because the last thing I want to do is hurt anyone. That is why I use a filter. So my materials that I use are the copper and is a type of antennae. The selenite is the conduit and the blue kyanite the filter. I think the filter is a good idea because it guarantees that only the good stuff gets through. Then you can boost with other stones. I'm ready to experiment boosting with a little crystal called Rhodozite. This crystal is tiny but it amplifies other stones effects. I'll be updating on that. That is how my stuff works and is meant to work. Until next time stay positive, stay happy, Great things are a foot my Dear Watson...

No comments:

Post a Comment