Wednesday, August 21, 2013

RIDE THE WAVE! I have some new information on the effects of the Rhodizite crystals on my wand with the Moldavite piece. I think I am used to the Moldavite energies now. Since then, I've added 2 Rhodizite crystals to the wand. I held it with my left hand for a long time and all was fine, with the characteristic tingling and heat running up my arm. I then put it under my pillow and went to sleep. I must say that I was not expecting what happened next.
I woke up in the middle of the night and it wasn't quite a headache but something was definitely going on in the middle of my head. It felt as if I was experiencing an awakening of sort. Kind of like this. Its almost like a case of blocked sinusitis but no pain.
I took the wand from underneath my pillow placed it on my night table, got up and got my chunk of black tourmaline and replaced it under my pillow as a grounding stone. This had the grounding effect that I was looking for and from Now on I urge all that experiment with high vibration crystals to have a grounding stone next to you or on you.
In fact, I will now add a piece of Black Kyanite to my high power wands as a balancing effect. It need not be big but in touch with the wand. This wand is starting to become a fine tuned radio of sorts... I need to stop and think what is actually happening here. I've been thinking of late of the Pineal gland and its importance to this Aquarian Age that we are all in.
The pineal gland has been likened to the Eye of Horus in humans. Familiar? I know of the nefarious things done to it under the guise of better health and fluoride. This chemical poison is added to drinking water supplies as sodium fluoride and fluorosilicates to "aid in cavity protection". It is also added to toothpaste and other foods. Why so much of a known poison? Could it be they are globally trying to prevent this from happening to us?
This is what I've been feeling like lately. I've even gone to the extreme of making my own toothpaste because its hard to find any without flouride in it. In the 1990s, a British scientist, Jennifer Luke, discovered that fluoride accumulates to strikingly high levels in the pineal gland. It calcifies it to the tune that it can be viewed in xrays at an early age (about 17 yo). The pineal gland is responsible for the synthesis and secretion of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin maintains the body’s circadian rhythm sleep and wake cycle among other things. Fluoride compounds are also byproducts of fissionable material production (nuclear bombs). Yikes! Why are they forcing this on people?
Why is it that enlightenment and the Pineal Gland are connected? Almost all Buddha statues are shown with this on their heads. I thought that it was just curly hair but I'm having second thoughts now. The pineal gland also manufactures Dimethyltryptamine(DMT)and some call this the God Molecule. It controls our DNA. If I wasn't so suspicious, I wouldn't say that there is an attempt to control us through DNA manipulation. A bit of common sense for helping the Pineal gland.
I will leave you all with these wise words. I write them for myself and hope you can benefit. “Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.” Gautama

No comments:

Post a Comment