Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Energy. Some times it feels like this. The only question is what to do about it? Old Shakespear had it right
To Be or Not To be. That is the question
Do we keep in the old paradigm or move on to the new one? That is the nature of change, you must be a willing participant to do it right. Progress never happens without change and a little discomfort.
So if this happens. Survive it first, get up and ride again. We can't do much other than RIDE THE WAVE or get tumbled up in it and that can't be pleasant. There is a restlessness in the air. I can feel it. As the Black Hats are trying mightily to kick start WW III in the Middle East, do not despair, they are desperate and in duress. They know that they can't ride it and will be caught in it. The NWO is done for and doomed to fail. There are signs all around us if you know where to look. But that is an unpleasant thought.
Consciously decide that you are not going to be a part of it and leave them behind. Decide to put out one wonderfully good thought a day. Just one. As this grows, millions will follow and at 10%, watch out! Thoughts are things. Strive to put out the good ones and forget the bad ones. You do not want that Karma on your head. I know, I've been kicked in the head before and it wasn't pleasant. Who wants that? I don't.
The ancients knew about it. Physicists are just realizing this fact with quantum mechanics. It is not religion. I did some Reiki yesterday. The energies kicked in high, much more than normal. I'm still charged up from it today. This is the time. A quick update on my power wand.
This is what it looks like. The 2 crystals at the end are herkimer diamonds. the black kyanite is on the side. I just spoke with the owner of the mine where the azeztulite will come from. Can't wait. This one will be an energy waterfall of sorts. I Am excited. I leave with some words of wisdom. Can you tell who? A clue is in Nashville Tennessee of all places.
This Earth will have a Golden Age. And it will contain the Truth and the Light of the Ascended Master Octave. And you will be able to look back at some future time yourself from the Ascended Master Octave and be able to say 'I remember the beginning of that Golden Age for I was there. Now my children's children are carrying on. I choose to help. I choose to stay with Earth's evolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment