Tuesday, August 20, 2013

And the saga continues as I just received my shipment of Rhodizite crystals. These little beauties are small and I mean small. Some call this the Master Crystal. Rhodizite is found in Madagascar and Russia, and usually in the presence of Tourmaline. It is a tiny pea-sized dodecahedron crystal. It comes in several colors from clear to yellowish to pink. Rhodizite is a truly positive energy crystal that never needs to be cleared or charged.
That makes it perfect for my power wand as I use crystals that do not need clearing. It is said that Rhodizite assists with astral travel by helping you get and process the information needed from the astral travel. It can be used while in meditation, making stilling the mind much easier. I've read that Shamans in Madagascar are said to use Rhodizite for initiating rain. Energetically, Rhodizite is very powerful for unlocking and clearing blockages, and activating all the chakras. Physically, Rhodizite is helpful for cancer, tissue inflammation, cellular diseases, pH balance in the body, stabilizing brain function, and is an excellent energy booster for all types of healing. They pack a big punch for being such generally small crystals.
So where to use them in my wands? I decided that the only place was near the copper spirals. They fit perfectly there to act as an amplifier to the energies. I decided to use silicone rubber in case I wanted to move them to a different spot. I started to make another wand that is about 7 inches long and this is what it looks like. You can see those tiny yellowish things in the middle of the copper spirals, Yes those are it. I am considering obtaining one Azeztolite crystal.
This is controversial for me since I think the only ethical place to get them is at the source of the mine and through the good people at Mountain Gems and Healing Crystals www.http://azeztulite.com . The mine owners, the Morgan family, trademarked the name because of rampant scams on e-bay and people getting ripped off. These folks own the only mine and do not own the trademark anymore and best of all, they appear to be ethical in their handling and treatment of these wonderful crystals.
Yes, the name is trademarked. Some other man owns it and he appears to be behaving unethically with these crystals. He did not create them, Nature did and anything done to restrict access from these crystals to the people, is creating some Heavy Duty Bad Karma for themselves and those around him. So be it! You've been warned! Message delivered to Mr Robert Simmons. The other 2 crystals I plan to use are Herkimer Diamonds, 2 to be exact.
These are not real diamonds but a special type of double terminated quartz. Herkimer Diamonds are the one of the most powerful of all Quartz crystals when it comes to moving energy. The other are Vogel Cut Crystals. Being doubly terminated, they have the ability to not only transmit their own energies, but to receive spiritual energy and to amplify and focus it intently. They are reported to be harder than all other Quartz, giving them the strength and durability to handle difficult challenges beyond the scope of other Quartz crystals. What they lack in physical size, they more than make up for in spirit energy. This should make for one powerful wand and I look forward to making it and testing it.
I know of no more powerful wands to move energy like these Vogel Cut quartz wands. It must be a true cut, not some copies from China. I have mine that my daughter gave me and it is small from www.crystalvaults.com and a fellow by the name of Ray Pinto cuts them to Dr Marcel Vogel's standards. You can drop thousands of dollars for one depending on who cuts, the material and size. This fellow's wand I've tested with a pendulum and it is real and it does move energy kind of like my wands. The Vogel puts out and my wands attract. Anyways I will continue next time. Stay positive and enjoy the light. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment