Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I left you all on how these wands came to me and what they feel like. I must spend a little time on that. As stated before, I love working with Selenite. The feel and beauty of it really attracts me. The same goes for Blue Kyanite. Dr Marcel Vogel did wonderful work with crystals until his passing in 91. He did state to a confidant at the end that he worried that his technology would be used for bad things. He even had his crystals programmed in such a way that they would break rather than do harm. I feel the same way about it. Crystals were greatly misused a long time ago in another time and there is absolutely no reason to repeat those mistakes. I experimented with the Selenite and I saw that most people that work with it like to get it into a point shape. I knew that would not work for my design since I was more interested in drawing energy rather than putting it out. I built the prototype which is mine and showed it to people. I new that the energy was there and that I could help to amplify it for greater benefit. I decided to use Blue Kyanite as a conduit and accelerator to these energies.
This mineral is beautiful. It is also interesting that it is hard in one direction and soft in another. That is good and bad because it is stable for some things and not for others. I wanted to use the longitudinal fibers to go with the axis of the energy path. I Decided to put in directly on the Selenite. This is not a requirement but is desirable. I was building a strong energy path. I tried silicone rubber and that had some success. I also tried super glue and also worked. Superglue can also be used to stabilize the Kyanite and its invisible. What really brought everything together was the copper. i wanted to use copper because of its ability to conduct electrons. I hit upon a sort of antennae that wrapped on the selenite crystal. I did not want to use a spiral for the body but only at the ends of this circuit. So here is what happens. The energy is caught by the copper and concentrated on the selenite. This is further filtered by the kyanite and amplified by the center crystal. This is obvious a variable and many things work here and it should be something that will benefit the user.
I started with a Botswana Agate because its what came to me and its properties for Botswana Agate encourages one to find solutions rather than focusing on negative aspects of daily challenges. I recently took a trip to the Gulf of Mexico. I was surprised at the energy currents in the water. I then took my wand in the salt water for about an hour. I came out and the Botswana Agate fell off. Like it was telling me, good I'm done with you. I thought well, now what? I hit upon a crystal that is not a crystal at all but a piece of green glass. It is called Moldavite and it is old, some 14 million years old and the product of a large meteorite collision with the Earth. Lots of material was vaporized and flung up into space and cooled and fell back down and that is what it is.
Real Moldavite contains an interesting energy that people feel and its called a "moldavite rush". So I have a small piece coming my way and I plan to use it as the center crystal. Now I KNOW that is some supped-up super-duper energies I'm dealing with here but see, I like to push the envelope a lot and I'm no stranger to high energies. I will be letting you know what happens and if I fry...

No comments:

Post a Comment