Monday, February 24, 2014

Reiki Opportunities Keep Presenting Themselves

www.reikitrainingclasses.org
Reiki energy is so wonderful. I love it for its Strong but Gentle nature. More opportunities keep presenting themselves to me and I will continue to take advantage of it. I strongly urge all to join a Reiki Circle in your area. Look they are there. In my case I have been blessed to have found http://fivesisters.co/. These wonderful people have such a great thing going, I strongly urge all that if you are in the ares to pay them a visit. I am so grateful to them for allowing such an activity to happen.

I will tell you that I keep meeting so many wonderful people. People such as the facilitator Pam. I've also met this wonderful man by the name of Francisco. He seems to be a very old and kind soul and many others.

Now onto my Reiki experiences. I have as stated before, that I've taken the habit of taking Buddhist Malas to the sessions. I started to wrap them on my left hand, Why, I do not know but that is what intuition and Reiki demands of me. I've also found myself in a role of Chakra Cleaner of sorts. Some call this psychic surgery. I do not see it as such as I try not to do any of it but it happens. 

There was one lady that had something stuck to her Heart Chakra that just refused to leave. It was not until I stomped my right foot that it finally let go of her. I felt it go. I can't tell you why this happens but it does. I also find myself doing some Powerful Mudras as a transfer point for more intense types of Reiki energy.  I've just bought some very expensive sandalwood pure oil that I use to activate the hand chakra points. I do not know if others do it this way but I do. Some other lady refused to be touched. Its OK she still got the treatment.

Pam, the facilitator told me that she will do another Reiki Circle on next Saturday. I will be there!
I find that I also get healed while doing this. See, I need it just a much as anyone else. I feel good and clean afterwards.

I do hope that 5 Sisters continues the practice and loving gift to the Spiritual Community in Miami. They are such wonderful souls...



 I leave you all in his magnificent radiance...blessing all sentient beings. Bellow is his Keynote. Play it while meditating on his presence. Not the old guy with the beard, the Buddha of course!

At the top of the page stop the other music and then click on this bellow.



Oh the tune is by Rimsky-Korsakov-Sadko and its called Song Of India

RIDE THE WAVE Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment