Sunday, February 16, 2014

Another Day with the Reiki Energies


I was able to join in this Reiki Circle at Five Sisters facilitated by Jed Slackman last friday. This monthly service is offered by this wonderful people free fo charge to the public. There are 2 one hour sessions starting at 6:30 and 7:30 PM. 

If you can make it to the first one there is less people and more personalized service. The second one is always packed to the gills and usually there is only room for like 25 people. The good news is that there are always Reiki Masters that show up and practice. This is an exceptional way to practice. I am grateful for the opportunity.


Reiki. What is Reiki energy? Well in a nutshell it is an energy field that surrounds us all and gives us life. It is an Intelligent Force Field that is separate and at the same time part of us. Some may call this a God Essence. We need it to exist. it was rediscovered and developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Dr Mikao Usui, which has since been adapted by various teachers of varying traditions. It uses a technique commonly called palm healing or hands-on-healing as a form of alternative medicine and is sometimes classified as oriental medicine by some professional medical bodies.

All in all I treated about 8 people. I never know what is going to happen when I start to do the treatment. I just let it flow where ever it goes and it does. I made it a habit to wear a buddhist Mala. I made a special one with a symbol called an
Anthakarana hanging below the Guru Bead. It is ancient and it comes from Tibet and it is supposed to enhance all healings.

See, in my Reiki lineage, there is a man that traveled to Tibet and studied there. He brought this back for us to use. Some use a picture of it. I use a pendant on the Mala.

To the good part. i was able to work on a young lady and she said she wanted a general treatment. Well it was far from it.

Towards the ending part I took out these things from the Crown, 3rd eye and Heart chakras that resembled long gummy bear jelly like things about  an inch round and a foot and a half long. I have never seen them before but I just let the energy do its thing. She may have had those things blocking her chakras for a while. Now they are clean and cleared.


There was one man that refused a treatment and looked very skeptical. On the Second session, I wrapped the Mala on my left hand with the symbol resting on my palm. I came to this lady and she got a treatment plus an initiation to the first level of Reiki practice. See she was already one and could do it. The lady next to her said that while I was treating her she felt the heat. When it came to her, she received an electric treatment and knew it. Great!


See, I am in need of healing also and when this happens I know that I am healed along with the person getting the treatment.

I like Reiki for that but in my case, the energies are taking a turn to work with crystals also. I usually do the Reiki first and towards the end of the session bring in the crystals. 

I hardly know what is going to happen before it does. I find it very interesting. I am grateful to Five Sisters for the opportunity to do this service for the community. 

Oh and Jed brought 2 of his quartz singing bowls. These are amazing. Here is what one sounds like.




Remembet to RIDE THE WAVE. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment