Thursday, February 6, 2014

This Road Is A Long One And At Times Lonely


The road and it has been weighing in heavily on me of late. Why is this so? I have been on it and off it taking side turns through the wilderness only to find it again. That is part of the experiment of Life.  Had not the Godhead divided his attention into selfaware pieces so that he could experience all possibilities, this would not be happening. Otherwise there would not be choices. So it comes down to an individual choice.


http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com/2013/03/choices/
Many write about it and here is my take on it. Some choices lead to desirable things and all that means is that the lessons learned in the previous choice was correct. One only learns or seems to learn when bad choices are made and not so good things happen. At least that is how it is with me. 

Along this lonely road, and it truly is, I meet people. Some good and some not so good. Some just show up to teach one specific point as it recently just happened to me. Unintentionally, I assure you but a lesson. I would like to have true friends along this road that honestly care for me. I think I have a few, my wife and close family are some. I also chose my friends and those I allow to get close very carefully. This is intentional.

This is what I need right now. I had one such very good friend like that. He is gone now and his short life was lived in trouble. 

I learned to look beyond that all the way inside his heart. He had a good kind heart. The few times we disagreed, it was temporarily. He never said harsh words to me.

See, this person was my brother Ulises. I spell it that way because that is how my mother chose to do it. He got his unusual name when she was pregnant and went to see the Movie Ulysses with Kirk Douglas.

I do not have many pictures of him. My sister has stolen most of them.
Ulises
That is OK. I only need a few. Here he is in one picture thanks to a very old friend by the name of Rosa Englada-Heller. We ran in a pack in early life and each took their own side roads. 


I've since reconnected with some of them and it is a good thing. You never forget your early friends. He died of AIDS way too young before there was any treatment for it. This mainly is so because of Reagan and his conservative ideals, GOP and how this disease was labeled a gay disease by those with a political and religious agenda.

Reagan could have allowed research and treatment available 5 years earlier but did not in fear of the conservative christians and fundamentalists. It came down to politics, a most dirty game. I must say I dislike these people for their ignorance of truth, politics  but mainly for their misguided ways.

Many people died needlessly due to evangelical conservative christians in this Nation.  This travesty of bad religion and bad teachings is mainly due to hatred and largely bigotry, misinterpretations of the Bible, ignorance really. I have never read in Jesus own words anything about gays. That was mainly Paul making it up from the OT teachings. That is why I do not resonate with modern day christianity. I seem to remember Jesus teaching The Golden Rule, Love, Compassion and Forgiveness...maybe those who lack still need to learn. And I apologize if you are a christian and is taking offense. I would offer that you look in the mirror and see if you are following Jesus's true teachings. I assure you, hatred was not one of his teachings. He healed the sick, forgave the prostitute and slept at the tax collector's home. But also kicked out the money lenders at the Temple.

That is OK for with all his failings as a man, Ulises was way better than they will ever be  because he did not hate in his troubled heart. Back to the road.

I will tell you that I do not pretend to be better or more advanced on this road than anyone else. Everyone is at their own place where they need to be.


http://psychicmedium-cassandrablizzard.com/
A sign that you are on the true path is that you are CHOOSING IT! This makes all the sense. What I would like to have are friends along the way that will gently pick me up when I fall as I will do for them.

My road has taken me in ways that I never expected. I am writing as in this blog. I write mainly and mostly for myself, as in this blog entry. If any thing here gives anyone a benefit, that is the better.

I have become more psychic, intuitive and adventurous. I tend to let Spirit guide way more than before and lots of new and exciting things have been created.


Arcturian Wand
This is just the latest. I call it the Arcturian Wand and it is from off planet. At least that is what it feels like to me. It is one very high tech piece of equipment. I named it that in Honor of Arcturus the Elohim, more on that later.

This little beauty is not in its final form but as a test of concept. The tube is not The material required but everything else besides the size is on spot.

I made this of Rose Quartz that has been turned into shards. The pieces are from 10 mm to 1 mm in length. For some reason the energies required this and they move about a bit making newer connections for the user. I thought to use more rounded shapes, I may still do so in the next step. In ts present form it has a soft but penetrating energy that resonates with Divine Love. I like that... a lot.

So if you meet me along the way, do not judge me too harshly. I am doing the best that I can given my level of Karma. I cherish the opportunity to balance it as should you all.

Remember to RIDE THE WAVE... Namaste.


I AM changing all my garments,
Old ones for the bright new day;
With the sun of understanding
I AM shining all the way.

I AM light within, without;
I AM light is all about.
Fill me, free me, glorify me!
Seal me, heal me, purify me!
Until transfigured they describe me:
I AM shining like the Son,
I AM shining like the sun!
          www.TSL.org

No comments:

Post a Comment