Friday, February 14, 2014

New Day, New Opportunities


http://www.spiritual-knowledge.net/articles/karma.php
KARMA is a strange concept to today's modern Christians. Their Christianity teaches an exclusivity that is just plain wrong. The concept of Karma has been expunged from Christianity by nefarious elements that wish to keep humanity in a stupor. What is interesting is that it was a part of Early Christianity. Why and how it was removed is a different story, one that can unravel Christianity as a whole. To put it simply it is Newtons 3rd Law of motion applied to humans.


Sir Isaac Newtor was a British Scientist that spent many an hour trying to put the laws of the Universe into mathematical terms that can be used. Many do not know that he was also a deeply religious man that tried hard to reconcile the Bible with his observations of the Natural World.

He has codified 3 Laws of Motion and as such are general and simplified. In his world they had no atomic microscopes.
  1. First law: When viewed in an inertial reference frame, an object either is at rest or moves at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by an external force.
  2. Second law: The vector sum of the forces on an object is equal to the total mass of that object multiplied by the acceleration of the object. In more technical terms, the acceleration of a body is directly proportional to, and in the same direction as, thenet force acting on the body, and inversely proportional to its mass. Thus, F = ma, where F is the net force acting on the object, m is the mass of the object and a is the acceleration of the object. Force and acceleration are both vectors (as denoted by the bold type). This means that they have both a magnitude (size) and a direction relative to some reference frame.
  3. Third law: When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to that of the first body.
The one I'll refer to is the 3rd. It is likened to the Law of Karma. This is mainly an Eastern concept and any of the Abrahamic religions try to discount it as false, but is it?


Karma means action, work or deed; it also refers to the principle of causality where intent and actions of an individual influence the future of that individual Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering. Karma is closely associated with the idea of rebirth in some schools of Asian religions. In these schools, karma in the present affects one’s future in the current life, as well as the nature and quality of future lives
Karma is impartial and will always extract a balance. Why would Source have created such a strange Law? I can only guess that it is a mechanism of learning whereby free will is involved in the individual. Why all of this? Old people say "what goes around comes around". Meaning that what you put out comes back to you.

Well, this year has started out rather strange in that all this stuff is coming up and it is rather unpleasant. I have some Karma to take care of and a dear friend is trying to help. But see, the Path is individual and only I can chose to take it of free will. There is Karma here for me and her. I hope it does not try her too hard. She is a good person that means well. 




In the movie Matrix, the character Neo must undertake a path that stands from free will and he does not really believe in it. 

Which is the correct pill to take, the Red or the Blue? The Buddha spent most of his time trying to free himself from what he called the Wheel of Birth to death to birth to death...

He did it through conscious effort, no Jesus was involved although I believe they go hand in hand on this.

That thought will blow some conservative Christians heads off. To think that Buddha and Christ are really brothers, friends and colleagues. 

I choose to seek truth how ever improbable 


See what I mean. One came on the scene at least 500 years before the other. But some may have made Gods of both when their message was not about any of that silliness. 

Now I'm the first to tell you that I have many faults and I do not wish to tell others what to do. That concept is abhorrent to me.

However if I wait until all is perfect, nothing will ever get done. So I must move along this Path as best I can with my Karma load on me.

I know I am paying it back and that is the best news here. If I was not allowed to, I would be in some serious trouble. So when and If we meet on this Path, try not to judge me too harshly. I will not to you and will give help where ever is appropriate and desired.

We all have great potential. That much I am certain. Source knows that in my heart I wish to do the right thing, not always successful, but the thought is there. I shall continue to strive the best I can. That is really all that is expected of anyone. I try to live by Jesus 2 Commandments; Look them up. You either live by them or not. Your choice. I have mine.



This picture will blow some Christian;s heads off. So be it. Maybe if they stared hard enough inside their hearts, they might actually see something like that.

RIDE THE WAVE Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment