Sunday, March 2, 2014

Reiki Never Ceases to Amaze Me


"If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children."  Gandhi

Do not ever be deceived by the size of the package but look to what is inside. I had the privilege to join a Reiki Circle at Five Sisters in Miami.  The circle was advertised as being for families and children were welcome. So I thought, well, what a wonderful opportunity. I thought that the adults were to give the children Reiki...

He he he... some of the CHILDREN were already initiated to Mastery level! What a pleasant surprise. I indistinctly knew that children did not need a lot of work unless traumatized and all they really needed was some sealing in white light. 

So I made this special Power tool wand for the occasion. This was done hours before the event!
White Light Sealer Wand
 Here is the tool. Is came from a rather large chunk of Selenite that I had selected for a Wand. It was so large that I had to split the top and a near perfect shard came off, I wonder what it will turn into? 


The top was flat and polished to a sheen with hot running water. Yes, you can use hot water to polish selenite, just keep it to about a minute, stop and check until the desired effect is achieved. The Center is Apophillite and the ends are clear double terminated quartz mini wands.. It did not need copper or even a grounding crystal. These new wands are not needing grounding crystals..This thing glows with white light even in low light situations.  

 I gave it the name of White Light Sealer Wand and its a Reiki Energy Tool and not for sale. The healer uses it by holding it with the dominant hand at the center, the person being healed holds both ends. I tested it with sensitives and they report an intense heat from the wand. Maggie from the shop said that her palms were sweating from the heat. I also knew that it was not to be used on children and we all agreed.

The Session with the kids had adults and some children giving Reiki treatments. I would say that the kids were maybe 7 or 8 years old. I treated 3 kids. I instinctively knew not to touch them other than the hands. Like I said, little they needed other than sealing in white light and the wand took care of it while sitting at the center table. I did notice the energy buzzing in my hands and when I opened my eyes the child was buzzing too. Very interesting. That was the first session and Pam, the facilitator, has been teaching Reiki to kids for a while now.

The Next session was on adults. The Wand still did not indicate use but did its thing. One lady started to cry as if being delivered. I told her to just accept it. One other looked so grateful and a new lady to Reiki had a wonderful experience. The room was hot even with air conditioning running. So I know the energies kicked into high gear.

I plan to take advantage of these opportunities as they present themselves. I highly recommend all to find and join a local Reiki Circle.

Kids are wonderful Reiki healers. You are blessed if you meet one sometime.


Reiki Healer

Ride the Wave ....Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment