Saturday, March 15, 2014

Bringing forth New Power Wands

White Light Sealer Wand
Today, I want to take up the subject of these new Power Wands that are coming forth. As stated before in the beginning, I wanted to make a real wand. One that could actually move energy.  As with spiritual laws, it all stars with desire. Notice the design of one such wand. You'll notice the absence of a copper piece. Also there is no grounding crystal involved. All are clear and in harmony with each other. Making such a wand is not a mechanical process and Making one just like it does not account for the other half of the process. See, I go for magnifying the capacity to move energy over looks.

This wand is a step up from the other ones that involved a different paradigm. One must learn to crawl before walking and running.  This one came about because I wanted to join a Reiki Circle where children where involved. It came into being rather quickly, hours really. This wand wanted to glow with white light. I took it outside in the sun light and it glowed brightly. It has a strong pure energy that can be felt as heat. Some may even be a little afraid of it. DON'T! It can not hurt you.

It all starts with a selenite blank and get mine from the good folks at The ChrysaliStone. I looked and asked which one volunteers for this experiment, yes I talk to my crystals! This one caught my eye because it was hefty, rather large and sturdy enough to run the levels of energy required. It was a little bigger than 8 x 1.5 x 1 inches and pyramidal cross section. I then got the impression of what it wanted and that was to have squared off ends and a flat top.

This required a tricky operation in which a sliver is sliced off the crystal in one fell swoop. It went well and a triangular shaped piece the length of the crystal sliced off effortlessly. I knew I was on the right track. And this piece will become what I call Hand Enhancers, but that is a different subject.

The crystal top was shaved and smoothed and then came the hot water treatment. Yes, I've found out that hot water does smooth out selenite. See it dissolves it but I use it as a controlled process. 

The crystal was cleaned smoothed and it shone even more. I gave it a couple more treatments until the desired effect was achieved.  
Bottom Detail


The ends were further polished with a wet towel to an almost mirror state. One thing that was intuitive was that this particular wand crystal did not need much work other than the top and ends. All crystals are different and require different configurations to optimize their energy throughput.

This is where the art takes off and it requires merging with and loving the crystal.

Here is the rough like bottom part of the wand as are the sides.

Now it comes to the interesting part of this story one that requires a but of reflection and thought. What is this thing going to do? I decided that I wanted it to be a healing tool and to bring off the maximum benefit to the users and receivers.  What sort of crystals belong on it?

There are lots to chose from but I wanted something special, something dealing with angels.
Crystals on this wand.


So I hit on a Apophilite Crystal as a center anchor. Angel energy is so wonderful and they always want to help. You can even assign one to the wand, but that is also a different  subject.

Aphopilite is such a stone that is a powerful vibrational transmitter, a stone of truth that corrects imbalances and brings recognition of one's true self. It releases mental blocks and negative thought patterns, making it a very effective personal power crystal.


When clear apophyllite crystals are used to connect one to higher realms. And that is just what I wanted. This stone is also used to facilitate contact with angels, increase inner vision, enhance clarity of remote vision and deepens understanding of spiritual lessons. All things that I wanted this wand to do.

As seen, there are 2 other crystals on it and they are double terminated clear quartz. Both being Laser Mini Wands themselves. Laser Wand crystals are pointers of the crystal world. They focus energy very precisely where they are pointed. In this cased away from the center crystal towards the end points and one of the design points and operational mode for the wand.

This makes them excellent tools to direct energy. They are also noted for helping with communication and meditation on other dimensions and worlds. The Laser Quartz is naturally formed as a tapering, long slender crystal with small faces. The crystal tapers from the base to the termination (point). Its sides are often curved. This is a 'wand' crystal and as such, energy is focused through the tip. 
Detail from the end points

Laser quartz is used to focus and concentrate accelerated energy. Healers use it for psychic surgery and to 'cut away' negative energy.

Additional uses of quartz laser wands are to sever attachments, remove energy blocks, connection to white light and the crystalline world, focus protective energy around self or other and help to open the Chakras.

That concluded the first half and the easiest part. The hard part is figuring out how to use it. This requires great intuition and a bit of meditation and really asking the crystal to reveal it!.

I think and believe that they are alive.

I placed it in sun light to recharge and played it music. Made it happy really. Examining the configuration and what the crystals do, I came up with a mode of operation. There are others and will be revealed in time. The user holds it in the dominant hand (emmiter) on the center of the crystal. The person receiving the energy simply holds the 2 ends with their hand. 

As with all my crystals I always test them to see if they do what I think they do. I've shown it to 2 psychic people I know and they report strong energy from the crystal.

I originally intended to make just one. My Shamanic Friend asked me if I would make her one. I did and she took it to Jamaica with her. There a lady in need of healing asked for the crystal. She agreed and I do also. Now I must make another one and she will also see who else a crystal like this can help.

Surprises. You never know when things like this happen. I just just go with it.

Remember to RIDE THE WAVE. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment