Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wow, Reiki Hand Energy Enhancers

Say What?!


Yes good people. I have the honor to show you these Spiritual Sacred Items. I had to give them a name and it is the best that I can describe them as. It was after I worked on the White Light Sealer Wand. See, they are connected in use.

I constructed a prototype using quartz crystals and showed it to my Shaman Friend and she told me that these things are a powerful healing tool being used in other realms by beings who wear them in healing sessions. 

Why me? Well, I've been getting more involved in Reiki healing sessions and this is one way to help out. 

How does this work and why?

The specific energy center that I am addressing can be seen in the graphic at the palm on the figure. That is the main chakra being used during Reiki sessions. Do not be concerned as it states those centers to be hand minor chakras. They are powerful at the hands of a Reiki Master

These Hand Enhancers are worn usually on the back of the hands. They are connected from the middle finger to the wrist through loops. In my case they are 2 mm quartz beads.


.

The selenite crystal is about 2 inches long and sits in a copper cradle and is wrapped using copper clockwise in 7 loops.

Geometry is important here. The ones in the picture at the beginning of this article are strung using rose quartz irregular beads. I may construct another one using 2 mm Citrine or Smoky Quartz beads, but due to the labor involved, I may not be selling these. Besides, they are a very special item. However, I will entertain special requests. The picture shows one operating mode.

It is dependent on the needs of the user. This is a highly tuned tool to the user since its job is to move way more intense energy that with the plain hands.
This device still needs to be tested but previous investigations show great promise. This is what I for see the effect on the hands to be energy wise.
There maybe others I am sure. But this is the one I perceive. I have used quartz and in this version selenite. I am also sure that they can be constructed using other stones. 

The small beads are 2 mm quartz. I am wearing them right now as I am typing this and It feels tingly. It remains to be seen if they will do what I think they do. 

I will be trying them out this week end at the Reiki Circle. The other tester is my friend the Shaman and Reiki Master. I look forward to her insights.

Some people are sensitives and can tell these things. I am more of a feeler than a seer. As any Reiki Master knows, the energies are intelligent and can get intense.

This will allow them to kick it up a few notches. I think that this is out now because the energy needs to be more focused and intense. 

I do not make this up as I try to flow with it rather than direct it.

I have 2 Reiki circles happening within 2 weeks and I will be trying this out myself. I should be able to give a report.

Remember to RIDE THE WAVE and Namaste to all.







No comments:

Post a Comment