Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Healer Wand


I walked into my favorite new age shop 5 Sisters in Miami and Char (the manager) said come here I have something for you. She then took me over to a case and took out a small Lepidolite flat wand about 2.5 inches long. She said, I was thinking of you when I was handling this.

Char is a Shaman and a wonderful lady that embodies the spirit of Gaia. I looked at it and told her at the time I could not get it. I went home and looked it up. As I was reading this was my stone and it addresses all the current issues that I am dealing with at this time. It is a healer's stone.

From   http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/lepidolite/
Lepidolite is variety of mica. It is stone of calm, trust, and acceptance. It has a strong relaxing, balancing and calming effect. It brings hope in dark times by lending a sense of balance and calm. Lepidolite  is a stone of transformation in that it helps one get through transitions with trust that everything will ultimately turn out for the best. It engenders and enhances self-love, patience, and optimism.
Psychically, lepidolite is used for dreamwork, rebirthing, and is also good for dream recall.  It softens the impact of this kind of gnosis so that the information can be recalled calmly.
Lepidolite is also a protective stone that brings success in business or career. It can also bring a growing energy to gardening and agriculture.
Emotionally, lepidolite is one of the best healers I know. It decreases stress, anxiety, depression, manic-depression, despondency, PTSD, anger, and other traumas, panic attacks, and addictions. It brings gentleness and balanced energy to all these and other emotional issues.
Physically, lepidolite is helpful in crystal healing for glands, immune system, skin, nails, hair, DNA, enzyme balance, addiction and alcoholism recovery, stress and anxiety related illness, PTSD, manic-depression, pregnancy, childbirth, and general healing. 
Lepidolite is related primarily to the heart chakra, and also to the third eye and crown chakras. 
When combined with rubellite (pink tourmaline) it is an even more powerful agent for calming and healing, especially in the emotional areas.
I thought wowser! That is just what I need right now. Good Char hit it on the head. I did not get it then but did 2 days later. But before I got it, I had a custom  order for
an Anthakarana Pendant to a man from Italy. At first I thought how did he know? Then it must have been from the blog. 

I've made 4 of these things, kept 2 and sold one. The other I gave away to a friend.

I took out a selenite blank that was suitable and I cut it to size. The rest gave me a hmm moment. I wound up making it into a wand blank. 

I worked to clean the flat ends and the top was to be flat and polished. The bottom and sides remained as is. The wand itself is not large but I would say middle size at a bout 6.5 by 1.5 by 0.5 inches.

So by then. I knew it was for me to be used as a personal healing wand. Of course I will also use it during my Reiki healing Circles. I can't just keep this to myself. 

I then set out for 5 Systers and met with Char, Maggy and Rocky, one of the owners. I was glad the mini wand was still available. Next came the selection of the other crystals. I wanted shards of Amethyst. I was lucky to find 2 that were suitable with Char and Rocky's help. She was somehow tasked with helping me with this.


I brought it home with a tiny amethyst shard that was initially placed on top of the Lepidolite. It stayed there until morning until a 1.5 tabby double terminated clear quartz replaced it. This only lasted for about a few hours as the final configuration has a small piece of Pink Tourmaline on it. That is how these things flow. 

The pink tourmaline will act as a booster for healing energies. That is my ticket! Maximum Energy output. One thing that must be understood is that these wand's design is such that they do not need any sort of clearing or cleaning energy wise. That is taken care of by the Selenite. Every time quartz is used, it does require regular cleaning as it will absorb negative energies. But the selenite acts to clean it by default!



Here is the final configuration. It will stay that way until it needs to change. I have learned that these wands do not stay the same, much like us. I am OK with that. I have been known to make up a wand only to tear it down and start all over again.

As stated before the combination of stones makes this one a strong healer. Gentle but strong.
Remember to RIDE THE WAVE....Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment