Saturday, April 26, 2014

WHAT IS EARTHING? IS IT REAL?


Well in people speak is connecting to the Earth Electrically.  You may wonder if humans and electricity mix well. All I can say is that without electricity we would not be able to exist. Our brains are electrical, our nerves are electrical and out muscles work from electrical circuits. Our hearts generate an electrical field that can be measured for feet outside of our bodies.

We are, besides our origins, children of the Earth ... and the Earth is a highly electrically
charged Mother. Please be aware that this is NOT RELIGION in any way shape or form. This simply is.

The little old man (Nicola Tesla) on the right there, thought that the Earth could behave as a conductor and a capacitor. This meant it was able to hold a charge.

Basically the solar winds hits the earth and creates a charge. This charge has a frequency and this is what Tesla tapped into as FREE ENERGY!  It is FREE from our sun! And there are those that wish to keep this from everyone on this Mother Earth! But more than that, we grew up in this environment and need these electrical charges.

During the Moon shots, the astronauts started to get sick, They tracked it down to simulating these Earth electrical frequencies and charges. All American space craft now carry such equipment. It is not widely advertised. 

So what does Earthing have to do with this? It is a way to reconnect to the Earth's Natural Negative Charge. We all know that electrons have a negative charge and it is what moves from atom to atom making what we call electricity. We live in modern society increasingly isolated from this charge. We wear shoes, are around more and more electrically operated equipment, we are being.


bombarded with electromagnetic energy in increasing levels, drive in cars with rubber tires, which isolate us electrically from the Earth. No one really knows what effect this may have on us. 

We all know that insulation, shoes, homes, cars, etc keeps us from the charge of the Earth. This can be measured. When people are in direct contact with the Earth, that charge is replenished. 

So why is this important? For energy-depleted persons, grounding helps by uploading vital electrons, re-energizing the body’s’ electrical state. Its energy continuously works towards our body homeostasis by either delivering or absorbing electrons. Grounding balances us and helps us feel whole again.

So what do we do about it besides walking barefoot on the ground and mud in between our toes? I might say that Hobbits had it right all along... It is known that the Earth maintains a negative electrical potential on its surface. When you are in direct contact with the ground the earth's electrons are conducted through your body, bringing it to the same electrical potential as the earth. Living in direct contact with the earth grounds your body, inducing favorable physiological and electro-physiological changes that promote optimum health.


Here is a movie that I highly recommend to find out more about this. I know it sounds strange to some but it is interesting none the less. Some will try to attach a New Age Hocus Pocus to this out of ignorance and fear of the unknown. This is just a natural effect of being on this planet.

Well, you can move into a pig pen in the mud or you can do the next best thing which is to bring the earth's electrical charge indoors to you. Many people will be skeptical about this. Mostly due to ignorance.

You can go to www.amazon.com and search on Earthing Products and find out many things related to this effect. I like to experiment and I have built 2 Earthing Devices. Both use the GROUNDING PLUG on an electrical socket. Now, if you do not know what that is STOP and buy an already made product. There are plenty of safe products to use.


What I made was 2 types, both using the electrical ground option on a home. I used a replacement 3 prong plug, isolated the 2 blades that carry electricity with silicone rubber and attached an inline automotive fuse holder to it of 1 amp rating. I'm thinking to go to 0.5 amp. this was connected to the grounding part of the plug. The other part was a static wrist strap I bought at my electronics supply store.. In between there is a wire long enough to give a working range. About 7-8 feet should be enough. The other is a mat of metallic screening material that is attached to a wire and the edges sealed with Duct Tape. This also can be plugged using a longer wire and sits under the bed sheet and used while sleeping. I am testing this arrangement and I do not recommend anyone to try this out, I am an Electrical Engineer by training and know what I am doing,

That is one way to do this, the other way is to have a long enough wire that you can put through a hole in a wall or a window. One end is tied to a metal pipe that is pounded in the ground, the other to the wrist strap or a the bed device. 

Be aware that Any of these things is not recommended to be used during a Lightning Storm. 

Now besides walking barefoot on the dirt and having dirty feet, I can tell you my initial observations. I have been having problems with my legs and joints with some cramping lately. I was using the bed device and I felt a well being on my legs. Kind of like a good feeling. I slept more calm that night. I do not know if I snored, my wife hates me snoring,

It is too soon to notice anything else but I will be updating this as I learn new things. If this is a promising as people say, I will gain a benefit from it.

UPDATE #1: I used last night for the second time. I asked my wife if I snored. She said she can't remember me doing. If this is a good result. I think I've found out a way to treat my snoring. I also suffer from stuffed sinuses at night about 4:00 am.

UPDATE #2: It definitely helps with my snoring. I have been using the wrist one but connected to my leg. Energy wise, I feel a coolness over me when I wear it. Will continue the experiment.

RIDE THE WAVE. Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment