Saturday, May 3, 2014

What Really Happened to Malaysia Flight 370


Everyone is talking about this and the conspiracy theorists are going wild with it. I know that these people are lost for now and I doubt if they will be brought back. I did some interesting investigating using a pendulum on this. I found out the following:

terrorism
Chinese muslims
plane was mostly intact
all dead
in deep water west of Australia, east of Madagaskar and north of French Southern Antarctic Lands

You all must know that a pendulum works from the sub-councious mind and that can be wrong. My friend who is very psychic told me that the plane is intact and landed on the ground somewhere. People were alive (a matter of perspective) and well. So I thought ...Hmmmm

One thing I do know is that the governments involved do not want to tell the truth about it and this skirmish with Putin is just to deflect attention from the real problems.

One thing I did not consider is alternate realities. Could this plane have been slipped into an alternate reality, either on this time line or another? Sounds fantastic doesn't it? Back to Nicola Tesla and his experiments. He was involved in what was known as the Philadelphia Experiment in the 40s and quit because Navy brass did not want to hear his warnings. One of the things that came out of this was inter dimensional travel. Time travel, faster than light travel and a slew of others. I came across this interesting video on youtube. Now I take this with a grain of salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIW8-eCnV08 this video refused to integrate into this. He talks about the airplane shifting in reality.

Now a bit more. I found some more with this interesting article on a  psychics take on what happened. Now I also take this with a grain of salt. It does not mean that all they say is true but some of it does get through. No doubt the remote viewing community has done their thing. Some see the airplane largely intact on land. That article in interesting due to the level of detail. What was described was a strong electrical disturbance that enveloped the plane. It is consistent with Scalar type weaponry used in weather control. It may be that the airplane was at the right place at the wrong time.


This has taken on a Lost Series type of flavor. In this TV series, a plane is lost in time and space and lands on an island where strange things happen. 

Regardless, if it is that, you'll never hear the truth out of ANY government and all you are left with are the conspiracy theorists and psychics.

Regardless to say, I do not think that those people will be recoverable along with the airplane. This is a bizarre incident that we may never hear the truth out of any official.

So I have my thoughts and Harry has his thoughts and Joe Smoe has his.

I have to admit that I did not consider that angle when I did the pendulum thing. I do now that truth is stranger than fiction. I fully expect an announcement soon that states they found pieces of the airplane just to deflect. I will not believe it for 1 microsecond.

I do hold and hope that if they are alive, even if on another reality, they are not dead.

UPDATE 5/4/14: Several people on that airplane were employees of Freescale Semiconductor Ltd and owned by Lord Jacob Rothschild. Well folks this ties it to the Cabal, the black hats and bad guys. It is also interesting to note that the psychic said one of the passengers kept lugging a suitcase with him. There is new patents involving semiconductor technology and now it reverts to the company owned by the black hats.
Freescale Semiconductor Ltd. is primarily owned by the Blackstone Group, i.e. Lord Jacob Rothschild, the same group responsible for spraying the highly-toxic Corexit 500A into the waters of the Gulf of Mexico in the months following the BP oil spill as reported early on by Intelihub News. Shockingly, we also see the Carlyle Group listed as a secondary investor adding another layer of suspicion for investigators.
Nathaniel Charles Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild
born 29 April 1936 is a British investment banker and a member of the prominent Rothschild banking family. It seems that these Illuminati types hold nothing back when they want something.

One day, hopefully in the near future, these people will be called to accounting. I hope not a single hair on their carcasses will survive along with their DNA lines and properties, fortunes and reputations.

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2014/03/rothschild-takes-down-malaysian-airliner-mh370-to-gain-rights-to-a-semiconductor-patent-getting-rid-of-those-who-stood-in-his-way-2607888.html

Ride the Wave...Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment