Monday, March 10, 2014

Adventures With a Pendulum

I

Pendulums are interesting devices.  In and about the 1850s time frame, a feller by the name of of Jean Bernard Léon Foucault, a French physicist, used a simple pendulum to prove that the Earth rotates in space. Watching a large one such as this is very interesting. All mechanical clockwork has pendulums. But that is not the use I intend to be the subject here. I intend to use a pendulum as a divination device. To find out answers to questions the subconscious knows but the conscious does not have access to. 

To you Christians out there: This is NOT Witchcraft! And I don't CARE what the OT has to say about it. People have been murdered for this ignorance and that spells evil to me. So please get over your negative criticisms, condemnation and judgments. You judge yourselves by it.

A pendulum can with a little bit of practice become such a tool. An invaluable tool to use when you need answers. I've recently made some interesting discoveries.  I think a properly used pendulum works because of the muscle testing response and its linked to the subconscious mind. I aim to use a small one, say in the 12 inch range and not too heavy, not to light. 

Really a simple one is just as good as a fancy one. I make them and sell them on my etsy store www.etsy.com/shop/AquarianAgeThings if you care to have a look and visit. I have 
several for sale.

Here is an example of my latest series of Selenite based Pendulums. 

A pendulum can be really anything you wish to hang on a string that has a little mass so that it can swing. All these pendulums are asked: Are you a good pendulum? before placing them for sale and if the answer is NO, then it will not.

How to use a pendulum? Easy. Sit in a quiet place. I like to hold it horizontally with both hands try to empty my mind and move it vertically stop all movement and with my left hand, which is the receiving one, I ask the question. I then still my mind and empty it. I wait a few seconds and then watch the movement. That is it!



Before all that, You must know what your particular answers are . It is different for all people. 
Hold the pendulum and ask it to show you a YES answer. Wait and note the movement. Ask it to show you a NO answer, wait and note the movement. Ask it to show you an INDETERMINATE answer, wait and note its movement. They should be all different. If the same, then go trough the stop all movement and with my left hand process, which is the receiving one process of your mind again. In my case they have changed over time and I just go with it.

Now I was a bit apprehensive at first because of what it might tell me that I did not want to hear. Get over it. The quicker the better. I've come to use a pendulum while making Etsy purchases.
Its amazing. Here is one that I am rather fond of. Its for same ... maybe... 



Now to the really interesting part. I've been reading about how the Black Hats use human clones in their nefarious plots. I want to learn how to spot them.

I asked the following questions
Is Obama a clone? No
Is Michelle a cone? No
Is Bill Clinton a clone? No
Is Hillary a clone? Yes
Is Hillary going to win the Presidency? No
Is the original Hillary dead? Yes
Is Bush W a clone? Yes
Is Laura a clone? Yes
Is Laura his handler? Yes
Is Pope Francis a clone? No
Is he a good guy? Yes
Is he working with the satanists? No
Was John Paul II a clone? Yes
Is Donald Trump a clone? Yes
Is the original dead? Yes 

I thought WOW! I got a little scared here so I stopped.  I then thought about it for a while and told some people and they thought I was crazy. It is usually that way with some things. I then hear about Malaysia Flight 370 and I go hmmmmm. Here is what the trusty pendulum said...


Was this terrorism? Yes 
 Was it a Bomb? Yes
Did the airplane break up? Yes
Any floatsam get out? No
Will floatsome get out? Yes
Will the prepetrators be caught? Yes
Will the airplane be found? No 
Was it muslims? Yes
Was it the Chinese? Yes

Here is the little gem that I asked all those questions with.
Notice it is not fancy or big. Its total length is just under 12 inches. I urge all who wish to experiment a little to get themselves a pendulum. It is fun and a great party past time.

It is also a serious tool not to take lightly or misuse. I am sure some do that with disastrous results. The use of pendulums in olden times was mainly used to find water or precious metals. In Europe, they were used by doctors to make diagnoses. It is called Radiestheria.

Radieatheria is the power to connect with the subconscious and get knowledge so that you are more in control over yourself and matters around you. It also gives you the knowledge to discover what lies hidden and unknown, otherwise.

The best and the most important thing about Radiesthesia is that this knowledge is not limited to any particular group of people, like seers, kings, etc. It is available for everyone, for each one of us. All you need is a pendulum. This can be made even from a piece of thread and a small finger ring. 


Throughout history, people have turned to the pendulum to guide them when their lives were at stake. In dire circumstances during the Vietnam war, some U.S. marines were taught to use a pendulum to locate underground mines and tunnels. So this is not so far fetched. There are well documented cases of pendulums being used to help people.

Also not widely known, noted physicist,
Albert Einstein, was known to perform impressive feats with such dowsing tools.  He believed that it had to do with electromagnetism: just as birds migrate following the earth's magnetic field, dowsers react to energies that are unseen and still not fully understood. 

If he tried it, why not you? Afraid of what some will call such an activity? Well, if so, you can crawl in a hole and never come out of it. Be happy not wanting to know. I for one am always experimenting. I yearn for knowledge unseen. The Why of things and happenings.

It might be interesting to know that other famous dowsing advocates in history include Leonardo De Vinci (inventor), Robert Boyle (father of modern chemistry), Charles Richet (nobel prize winner), and General Patton (U.S. Army). 

So go ahead, dare to experiment. It might be fun or it might be serious. Get your self a pendulum and ask. Remember to phrase the question in a Yes or No way to answer it. Such as "is this fun to do?".

These things can be as simple as a rock on a sting or as fancy as to have jewels on them and in between. Pick one that you feel comfortable with.

RIDE THE WAVE. Namaste.




No comments:

Post a Comment