Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Future

PROPHESY
What is it and why do people pay any attention to it. It is funny to consider that we have been taught to think of it as things that must happen or be fulfilled. I must confess that most of my ideas about it came from reading the Bible.


We have all read of Moses and his dealings with an entity calling himself Jehovah. Muslims do call Mohamed the prophet, and I must ask What did he prophesied?
We have all read the stories of True and Fake prophets. The test of them is written therein as, and I do apologize for the bit of religion...
A true prophet’s predictions will “come to pass” (Jeremiah 28:9)
He will glorify God rather than himself (John 16:13)
He does not give his own private interpretation (2 Peter 1:20, 21)
He points out sin (Micah 3:5-8)
He warns of coming judgment (Isaiah 24:20, 21)
He edifies the church (1 Corinthians 14:3, 4)
His message harmonizes with the Bible (Isaiah 8:20
He teaches that Jesus came in the flesh (1 John 4:1-3)
He has a Christian character (Matthew 7:16-20).
He is obedient to the will of God (Deuteronomy 18:18).
What they fail to tell you is that all Prophesy can be changed. We as people have that power to change all prophesy. All true wise men and women will tell you this. Those that wish to control and manipulate will tell you otherwise. Many of them are working inside the world's religions. It is really up to us and what we decide individually or as a collective.
proph·e·sy
ˈpräfəˌsī/Submit
verb
1.
say that (a specified thing) will happen in the future. "Jacques
was prophesying a bumper harvest"
We have heard these last few years of so many prophesies of Doomsday. I remember Y2K. It was a real threat and it was averted through hard work from lots of programmers. I watched it happen. Most of them were Indian. Strange diseases and viruses, scientists worked hard for a vaccine. Planet X, comets and alien invasion...well, it hasn't happened. The Mayan End of the World last year. Nothing either. But it does not mean nothing is happening. There is a buzzing in the air that those that can sense it do and I can tell you it is strong.

It is like Mother Earth is pouring all of herself into the Earth for all to benefit. I was woken up and writing this message way before dawn on the 21st. I think a cycle just came due today. I recently read that we can create our own future. I think I will create one in which myself and family will do well and are safe. All it takes is conscious thought to get it rolling. This Universe does wish us to do well. You may ask, well you are anti religion but you just spoke of it. All I can tell you is that some need it and some do not. Spirituality does not mean religion, which is man made. It simply means that you have found the Source. I know, there are religious people rolling their eyes about now. No matter, they will eventually get it also.


Choose the new day as a blank slate and write in it all that you desire that is good. I choose that we will not have a Nuclear war no matter how bad Obama and Kerry and their Black Hats wish it. I wish for a New Monetary System that is fair to all not just the ultra-rich. I choose that we receive the gifts of technology that have been held back by those that wish to control and enslave us. And I wish that they be given nothing more or less than their due. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment