Thursday, September 5, 2013

How to Use Aquarian Age Power Wands

Ambient energy is everywhere. This phenomenon happens at all levels of the electromagnetic spectrum. And Now there is more of it by way of the unstoppable Shift. The upwards in frequencies is galaxy wide and being carried by the Black Hole or Great Central Sun at the center of our Galaxy.
Back at the turn of the Century, Nikola Tesla gave the world a gift of wireless transmission of power. He was stopped cold by one J. P. Morgan the financier and a member of a minor-family that controls through the top 13 families controlled by the Black hats. See, Morgan did that because of pure greed. He could not figure out where to put the meter to charge people for all this free energy. This world has been held back many times and the worst culprit has been religion and the Catholic Church. This organization/bank was used to hold back progress on the Earth for about 1000 years. No matter, and a subject for another day. It is a given that now there is more energy available and the only question is what to do about it. There is a good article at the IEEE Times that deals with it.
The energy of Aquarius is like a flow of water. See, it is freely given up by the Universe. There have always been Black Hats ready to charge for what is FREE and already yours! Catch some of it for yourself. Thus, is my intent for bringing out these Aquarian Age Power Wands and offering them to the people. These wands have nothing to do with witches, black magic or wicca. In fact, that is a silly thought. I can tell you that these wands have an energy that can be felt. They are real wands. I often feel it as a type of tingling heat that runs up my arm when I hold one. I feel it initially as heat and over time it stops as I get used to it. It is kind of a microwave oven heating up food. It creates heat.
This is an example of one that is for sale at my Etsy store. I must state that most Power Wands are meant to concentrate and emit energy. These do not do that. They are designed to collect, concentrate and give you this energy. Why? I want all to get more of the Good Vibes available now. I want Healing and Alignment to happen faster and at an accelerated rate. I want to get there faster.
This is the proper way to use these wands, in your left or receiving hand and held not too tightly. These wands have been engineered to do no harm to the user (very important to me). All materials used are those that do not hold any negative charges and need no periodic cleaning. They are good to go at any time. I personally, have been using them to sleep. I place them under my pillow and go to sleep. I've noticed that I have more vivid dreams in which I go to work on more designs. These wands also incorporate a grounding agent to the user. Grounding is necessary to help the user keep these energies in the physical.
I would strongly recommend that if healing is tried that you only heal your self under the guide of your intuition. Please get trained by a qualified instructor on that subject before trying it out. See, I am a fully initiated Reiki Master under the Raku lineage and am aware of the pitfalls of healing others, the good and the bad. I would recommend then that you hold your wand in your left hand and placing the right hand on the area to be healed for no more than 10 minutest at a time. As these energies would pass through the wand and you and concentrated at the area back to you.
The other way to use these wands is to told then in your left hand and pass them a few inches from your body in a way that resembles using a cleaning brush. This has the action of cleansing your aura of negative areas. It is kind of like smudging with Sage. I also recommend that you do this yourself. Your intuition will guide you in this and besides, you will do a better job at it than anyone else. I would place the wand on troublesome areas directly on the body for a few minutes. You'll know where.
The last use I would recommend the wands to be used is during meditation. One just hold the wand in the left hand while meditating. You'll achieve a deeper, more relaxing and refreshing meditating experience. There are more ways to use this wand technology but this is fine for now. I would call it for advanced users.
I also offer these wands in mini sizes on my Etsy store. They are small but also carry this energy with you where ever you go. please visit at Aquarian Age Things for a wand selection and available for purchase. Good vibes happen all over the place through good music and good company. Also by being just happy and helping others to heal. I leave you with plenty of those... Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment