Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Life as it Happens...the Goal

As we continue our lives in the midst of all this world negativity, we must not forget the Goal. What is this goal? This is different for all but in reality the same. We just take different paths to get there. We are currently being bombarded daily by bad news. War and rumors of war, economic woes, mass murders that make little sense. It is all meant to distract us and keep us off that path to the goal. What is the Goal? Simply put is to
GET BACK TO THE SOURCE
. The source from which we came. What does it mean? It means that we are greater than the sum of our parts. Few man made religions deal with this. Modern day christianity sidesteps it. Some even lightly mention it. I know I am getting a little philosophical here and skirting some religiosity but I do not intent to get to those ideas that have been manipulated to keep us from the path.
Ah, which one to take? They look equally enticing. That is the essence of Shakespeare famous soliloquy in Hamlet:

To be, or not to be, that is the question: Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune, Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles, And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep No more; and by a sleep, to say we end The Heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep, To sleep, perchance to Dream; Aye, there's the rub, For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come, When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause. There's the respect That makes Calamity of so long life: For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time, The Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely, The pangs of despised Love, the Law’s delay, The insolence of Office, and the Spurns That patient merit of the unworthy takes, When he himself might his Quietus make With a bare Bodkin? Who would Fardels bear, To grunt and sweat under a weary life, But that the dread of something after death, The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn No Traveller returns, Puzzles the will, And makes us rather bear those ills we have, Than fly to others that we know not of. Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all, And thus the Native hue of Resolution Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought, And enterprises of great pitch and moment, With this regard their Currents turn awry, And lose the name of Action. Soft you now, The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons Be all my sins remembered.

We must all chose that path. I try hard to pick the right one but I confess, I have taken the wrong one every now and then. I would like to consider that I am on the right one. Thus I come to this Power Wands that I am bringing forth. I do not see it as a money making thing, even though that would be nice and helpful, but as a gift from my Source to those that need it.
I've told you how I am in the process of making another Wand for myself. This one's aim is to push the limit on higher frequencies. I am aiming to crank it up a few notches. Here is what it looks like. It is of course Selenite and copper. I have Rhodisite on each of the ends. Next to those are Herkimer Diamonds. The side grounding piece is black Kyanite. And I would strongly recommend all who do this to have a good grounding stone along. The center is a piece of Azeztulite that I just received. Still it needs something else. I do not know what. But I keep pondering.

This Azeztulite came directly from the mine where they were discovered. Soon afterwards, ebay was reeling with fakes from China charging lots of money for plain quartz. The Chinese do that a lot. They are flooding the market with fake Moldavite. Sickening. Beware buy only from reputable dealers. I would buy Moldavite from these folks at the arkadian collection.

That led to the trademarking of azeztulite. That trademark has been sold to some man and he appears to be abusing the crystals. I would only get it from the mine at azeztulite.com. I immediately felt their energy as soft yet powerful. I placed it as the center for this wand. I am still missing a piece and I must meditate on what that is. I recently did a remote Reiki healing session of someone that needed it. I also got the impression to make this person a wand.
All I am waiting on is for what to put in the center and mail it. I do hope she contacts me soon. I looked at her picture in her blog and I immediately recognized her. I know her. Well I also received another larger piece of Azeztulite and I had planned on using it as a meditation piece but I
wrapped it up in wire for safety, I lost a nice blue kyanite wand that way, and will wear it as a pendant. I do not know why but those are the instructions. Here is a picture of it sitting on a nice piece of yellow calcite crystal. I really like these crystals.
Taking the high road in life is not always the easiest choice. It is, however, the right choice. It may be lonely up there, but there ARE a few people on the high road. I promise. I also promise, those are the people with whom you want to surround yourself. Sometimes it is a hard decision to take the high road. It may not be the most popular decision at the time. Sometimes it doesn't even feel good at the time.
Do the right thing, RIDE THE WAVE, take the high road.

No comments:

Post a Comment