Monday, September 9, 2013

How to take care of your Pineal Gland.


The Pineal Gland. This has been on my mind of late and It won't go away. See, I made this wand for myself and the center crystal, a botswana agate, fell off after I took it in the Gulf of Mexico for a swim. I assumed I did not need it anymore and replaced it with a piece of Moldavite. And that is when it all started. I placed it under my pillow and I slept. I felt like I had a stuffed sinus problem but with no pain and it was really in the center of my head. I felt a slight pressure on the center of my forehead. And I wondered what my wand did to me? I promptly put a piece of black kyanite on it as a grounding agent, just in case. So I googled what is in the center of the head. Well, the pituitary, pineal glands and other things I can't pronounce. I settled on the pineal gland.
So, what is this pineal gland? The pineal gland is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces the serotonin derivative melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and seasonal functions. Its shape resembles a tiny pine cone, and it is located near the centre of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join. And this is important because...? That was a mouthful. Well, the ancients, gurus, philosophers and yogis have devoted much in meditation to using this little gland. They call it the 3rd eye and it is tied to the 3rd chakra. They say to meditate to activate the 3rd eye. So we have an extra eye in the middle of our head...right. I am glad we don't look like cyclops.
I've tried that meditation and this is close to what I see. Except is the wrong color. Its more like orange yellow with white in the center and deep blue all around it. I've read that the pineal gland is sensitive to light. Why would we have a gland in the middle of our head that is sensitive to light? And metaphysically, it is an antenna of sorts. What is wrong with most people's pineal glands? For one, about 40% have one that is calcified and inactive. Ever met people so dull that you could scream? Right.
The addition of sodium fluoride in water, food and toothpaste also creates other more serious health problems that are not widely publicized, even suppressed. Nevertheless, in addition to fluorosis, which is really disgusting. In the 1990s, a British scientist, Jennifer Luke, discovered that fluoride accumulates to strikingly high levels in the pineal gland. Is because of over exposure of flourides, independent labs and reputable researchers have linked the following health issues with daily long term intake of sodium fluoride to Cancer, Genetic DNA Damage, thyroid Disruption affecting the complete endocrine system and leading to obesity. Neurological and diminished IQ and inability to focus, lethargy and weariness. Alzheimer's Disease. Melatonin Disruption, lowers immunity to cancer, accelerates aging, sleep disorders, Pineal Gland, calcification, which clogs this gland located in the middle of the brain.
How Did We Get Stuck With this nasty stuff? It kind of looks like that and that is disgusting. How does it get that way. Well, poor diet and mostly fluoridation of water and toothpaste. Most adults have one like that by the time they are about 17. Mine must have a nice crust on it...Euwww. Having a clean and healthy gland you'll not only sleep better but if it gets activated, you'll see a whole new world. Abilities that you didn't think you had will become known. It is the natural way of the human. The Yogi tradition has many exercises to awaken and use this little antenna. So, what can be done about it?
Luckily for us, this can be stopped and reversed. If we can only get the government to stop forcing people to ingest fluoride in water and in the toothpaste, this would mostly go away. Besides they get the chemicals for this from a side effect of making nuclear bombs! How much radiation are we ingesting? I've never heard of such a study. They put it in fertilizers and then we eat it again. So it is a constant bombardment. A PLOT I Say! What does an awakened human do? Well, you are more in tune with your Source, Nature and feel better. Empowered and not subject to the Black Hats machinations and plans. They clearly do not like that. This web site has lots of good information on how to decalcify it. The web is full of places like that so google away. One thing they recommend to eat is pure chocolate, I've tried it and it is bitter. I don't like it but I'll try it for a while. Also meditation is good for it. That is easy to do, just find the time. In my case the Power Wand was instrumental in getting the process started. From now on, its under my pillow while I sleep. I still feel the effect, but not as pronounced. So the wand is helping. There are also lots of videos on youtube that give you pineal gland music. It utilizes frequency and hearing to target it. I do not know that this helps but its relaxing.
The end result is that you want to be an enlightened being not manipulated but following your own divine path. RIDE the WAVE! Dudes and Dudettes.
To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him. Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment