Monday, December 23, 2013

Expect the Unexpected, Know the Hiddend and Ride the Wave!

www.itsuxtobefat.com
Change is in the air. This has become more evident since 12/21/2013 or Winter Solstice. I personally feel that I'm being beaten to a pulp...he.he. Lots of unpleasant things keep popping up to deal with. I feel uncomfortable.

I think it is because the present cycle demands that to move forward, we must get rid of some baggage. This is not necessarily a bad thing, though unpleasant.
godsownamycolleen.blogspot.com


You get the idea. Just RIDE THE WAVE, I tend to say. I find myself in awkward situations that turn very uncomfortable not meaning and dealing with people that I care about. 

No matter how hard I try it happens. All I can do is ride that wave and try not to fall off. Anger, despair and indifference can knock you off so fast and make you wipe out.

If that happens, grab that board, get back on it and keep riding. It is not about you and it is.  

How does one get rid of old habits, resentments, anger and other things? Well, the first step is to acknowledge it exists and consciously CHOOSE not to move and continue in those patterns and go beyond them. I know this is easier said than done but we can't move on without that action.


wakpaper.com

Liken the process to the Phoenix Bird story. At the end of the cycle it catches fire and turns to ashes. Then out of the ashes, a new and vibrant bird emerges.

We are to be the phoenix bird in order to move on!

Now, to let you all know a bit of what I'm going through. I have been waking up in the middle of the night and I hear weird noises inside and outside of the house. I try to dismiss it away as my mind playing tricks on me. The other night I heard like a strong high pitched sigh or maybe a hiss. I woke up looked around and went back to sleep. I heard it again. I'm thinking that this is not just mind tricks.

This did not happen until I decided to make a Reiki Circle to be used for Planetary Healing. So not to give it too much power, I decided to use my wand to address the issue. I've discovered some more uses for the wand. One is to make a sort of shield of while light for protection, the other kind of surprised me.

I designed the wands to be receivers of energy. Well, I think now that they are also emitters and I used it in that fashion. I used it to clear whatever energy or entity was bothering me. I used it as a pushing away force field so powerful that the other thing had no choice but to leave. So I etherically walked the house and worked on areas that I intuitively felt needed attention.


http://www.monroeinstitute.org/
So what is this force that I started using. I must have already learn how to use it because it felt familiar and very powerful.
This is what I mean when I say "know the hidden". I suspect that we go to schools to learn when we sleep.

 It is interesting and exciting at the same time to me at least. SO if you are feeling like you are going through the wash, rinse and dry cycle of a washing machine, do not be alarmed. It is all for a greater purpose.

I want to tell you all that these are very exciting times we are in. We are privileged to be here during the happenings.

Here is what Maitreya has to say about it


"The love of God is truly the love of Life. The love of Life is truly the extension of your striving as the true Initiate on the Path. Beloved, I - Maitreya, have known the trials and the tribulations of the day to day activities that you find yourself engaged in. I have known the concerns of your heart - of how you will hold fast to the Law and yet accomplish all that you are called upon to fulfill, all of the daily labors."

Do not waste the time or ignore opportunities that present themselves. Every one that can, must do their part by choice, even if it is a small one. There are countless people doing this, some without knowledge of others doing it also with full knowledge. 

Sorry about the religiosity but I think this is the way we are headed...

RIDE THE WAVE...Namaste


sacredascension.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment