Saturday, December 21, 2013

A New Beginning...

mikemesserli.blogspot.com
I can't stop the feeling that something has changed. Something BIG has changed! Maybe its my mind playing tricks on me. Maye its because I've been doing more Reiki. I am turning into a healer of sorts. I like that.

People are coming to me from the distant past and asking for help. I give it and I like it. Some stay away because of their christian background. Its OK. Each must follow their own path. I even have some Santeria people asking for help. I still give it.


 I think more and more each day that we are or at least I am on the positive time-line that I want to be in. What is a time-line you may ask?

A time-line is a split in the time stream. A duplication like an amoeba does it only one duplicate is bright and the other dark. This can be likened to the Rapture that is mentioned in the Bible. I am not a fan of that story and I think it is mostly a Myth.

See, as fantastic as it sounds, since the 40s the government, other groups and entities have been mucking with time travel and inadvertently or purposely creating time lines or time streams. This began with PROJECT RAINBOW and has taken a most sinister agenda since by the Military. Tesla worked on it and quit because he saw the abuses and a John Von Newman took it over and it really turned sinister. Much has been hidden from the people by the Military and their insane need to keep things secret.

Most of all is all there for those that can discern and dare to look. I think all that activity has created some undesirable time lines. It is all due to the Black Hats need to manipulate. There are external forces to our Planet that have the Capability, Desire and Authority to correct these negative time lines. So I sound a bit Sci-Fy?

To condense a bit please check out this blog entry. It pretty much says it all in a manner that is easily understood. collapsing-timelines 

Time lines are being collapsed and as a result those negative things will briefly manifest here. Like the NWO and WW III. Congress passing a Budget and avoiding financial collapse!!!!!!!


Add capticoraifeartaigh.wordpress.comon
This graph represents what scientists think happened when the Universe was created. Of Course there are lots of overlapping universes and this is the Multi-Verse idea. Originally there was only one timeline. The move is towards that.

What does that mean to us? Well, it means that you are heading in the right direction, expanding and growing spiritually in ways though impossible. Think one year back and you'll see what I mean. Most do not even know this is happening. Some do.


jimmyakin.com
Some see a new Earth in the process of being born. Some name it a planetary ascension. Some predict the end of the NWO and their Black Hat masters influence over us. Some predict the collapse of the present monetary system and Capitalism that is impersonal, selfish and impartial to all except the banking elites.

What ever!

I know that he present course is not sustainable because more people are being made poor while the elites become richer. Pretty soon, we will have a world much like the one depicted in the movie Elysium.

I do not want to live in such a world. I want all the advances in medicine, science and technology to benefit all people not just the rich elites.  This must happen and it will. We are headed in that direction where even money will cease to be used. And people will be freed from enslaving debt. Now you think that I have turned into some kind of communist. I am not and I'll tell you that capitalism and communism are 2 sides of the same coin...

The Earth is growing up. It is up tp you to decide which one you want to be in. It is easier than you think. Do not go the way of the dark ones. RIDE THE WAVE  Namaste

Here is one of my favorite Visionary Artists. Please visit his page where his art can be purchased at http://www.mariusfineart.com/

 





No comments:

Post a Comment