Friday, October 18, 2013

Portable Energy Vortex Part II


I shall revisit the Energy Vortex again because its been at the front of my mind lately. I recently had a relative get very sick. It is serious but somehow I think he will be OK. I took him my Portable Energy Vortex, set it up for him and he got in it. He was only supposed to be in it a prescribed time and came out on time. I then had a conversation with him and this is what he said. It was a Vortex that spun upwards for a while and then it turned into a pillar of white light and it went out. It was something like this. I like the pictures in their website. Please visit Them here. They have good stuff.

Now back to the Vortex. It was interesting in that I saw the same thing in my mind's eye. It was just a confirmation of the energies at work. I think that they are Intelligent energies. The Universe is full of Intelligence. Once again, I find myself wanting to make a Vortex. I hit upon the idea of multiple Power Wands arranged in a Circle with some crystals for the center including a grounding crystal.

One of the things I did for my cousin was that I made him a power wand that Source guided.
The Kiki Wand
One of the things that happened right after I finished it was the testing of the energy. It was there but oddly it had a flavor. The flavor of Peppermint. I though that I had gone south again. But then maybe not. I did some searching of the properties of the herb and one of then was cell regeneration and anti-cancer properties. I thought ...Hmmmm.

So I had some peppermint flavoring and I rubbed it on the wand and gave it to him. He felt the energies right away. Then I continued my Web wanderings and I came up on a site by some lady that said she channelled some Atlantean Healing temple stuff. I thought then, I know this is from there so lets have a look. She described how the healing happened at the temples with different crystal combinations and plants and Herbs! What was this?

Peppermint is an herb and I remember as a kid how my Grandmother had an herb garden that she gave people concoctions to make and drink or foment for different things. I did not wish to become a witch doctor or chinese medicine man. I let source guide me and the answer was to use the herb as a flavor for the energy. Pass it through it like making a tea. This plant is called yerba-buena by my culture and the users are not people I want to get close to for obvious reasons. So I went to the local supermarket  and bought dried ones. I think that a live plant would be more potent but its the energy here that is important. It did not sound as if the plants used were live, but they could have been. I put it in an organza bag and will take it to him tomorrow.

There are many crystal reference book and I highly recommend this one by Judy Hall.
Then there is the Crystal Triology by Katrina Raphaell but those are mainly on crystal healing. What is interesting here is that the energy is being passed through the crystals and the herbs to the client. On this lady's web site, she claims that there was a master crystal under the table and people would get treatments similar to Reiki and they would sit in the energy field for a prescribed amount of time. This was also highly regulated by a type of Priesthood and Acolytes. Well, I am not a Priest nor do I belong or wish to do that. All I want to do is help my cousin out.

To further proceed along this path that has been shown to me, I would probably need to study herbs along with crystals. I think that Modern medicine fails to treat the causes of dis-ease and often sidesteps a cure. 

But I think the person needs to be treated also; mentally and energy wise. Perhaps this is the main reason why so many are doing this kind of activity. I can't speak for anyone and I am certainly not a doctor. If you find your self sick, please visit your doctor.

However as an added treatment, things like acupuncture of other types of mental and energy treatments are fine and should be done when the client is receptive. Treat the whole man or woman not just the dis-ease.

I have also been commissioned into building another Portable Energy Vortex. Please understand that it is not just putting crystals together. The user must be attuned to the energies also. When setting up my Vortex, It was emitting a heat like energy but it was not hot. 

In Egypt, specifically at the Temple at Karnac, many statues are seen with the man holding what looks like rods. They are called Egyptian Rods or “Wands of Horus” and have been found in Pharaohs temples. These were thought to contain herbs and stones, etc. There is even a company that market a type of Egyptian Healing Rods.

I can't make any claims here about those rods since I am breaking new ground here, for me at least. One thing that I've decided is to let Source Guide where ever it needs to. I do not want to add, just receive. If this is to be, it will be. Its not just the crystals, its the combination. its not just the herbs, its the combination and its not just the vortex but the energy intensity and time spent in it and how it all ties to a specific condition.

It sounds complicated and it is. I do hope it comes to a system that can help people in need. That is what I am aiming for. I do not wish to make money on the Vortex technology, even it would come very handy right now...

I will leave you with some one I like a lot. This is Joe Eigo and he's holding a Quantum Vortex Generator Crystal or commonly known as a 144-Facet Vogel Crystal. This thing is SPECIAL. He does wonderful things with it and you can catch him at http://joeeigo.wordpress.com/

Check him out. He is a Light Warrior and you can learn his story.

RIDE THE WAVE. namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment