Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Why Are Some People All Ways Flying Off The Handle?

I don't get it. I just don't get it. I've met some unstable and crazy people in my time. Most just make no sense at all. But the worst are
those that are always inventing things and twisting meanings just so that they have an excuse to get angry and yell. Everything is an overreaction with these people and anger is their object. Why are they so angry? Why are they so miserable?

But the triggers to this insanity is what I don't understand and it plain baffles me. Often is the most innocuous statement that they chose to twist. 

Is it severe stress? I have to say I agree that some are under considerable mental strain and possibly suffering from depression or bipolar disorder. Anger and rages are common presentations of severe stressor failing to cope. Often I've tried to help some of these poor tormented souls but its like they just want to be miserable. They often do not want to hear the truth and get offended easily by it. 

Is it too much coffee or just too much life?

I don't know. But what I will do from now on is to let them wallow in their own miserable stew of anger. 
Let them get a Master's Degree in the School of Hard Knocks. Maybe they will learn.

A friend recently said "anyone whom is a peace with themselves...is at peace with others"

I think I'll take that to heart and take it from there. Why should I have to be subjected to other's baggage? The world is full of angry crazy people who love misery. I will give them a wide space in their own pig pen...

RIDE THE WAVE Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment