Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Spiritual Catalyst Wand


This wand is 13 inches long! It job was obscured until a little while ago. I have never made one so big. But I guess the energies and purpose must need this. I must need this.

So here is this huge selenite piece and all it really needs is some shaving on the top and one side. That is it! It is a natural wand. Next comes the hard part and where the art reveals itself. I often do not know what it is going to be while I work on it.

So I want clear colored stones and I pick a lithium quartz, 2 apophilite points and 2 yellow quartz. It was not playing nice. So I dumped the yellow stones and got 2 small pieces of aquamarine. Better.

But still, something was missing. I replaced the lithium quartz with a small piece of Moldavite and then I started cooking with gas. 

I bought this combination of stones and came home. Then I had to figure out what the combination did. That is the next step after I put it together with intuition. Here is what this combination means.


Moldavite accelerates one's spiritual path. Moldavite evolves the spirit and clears blockages. It awakens the intelligence of the heart and disconnects one from unhealthy attachments. It makes dreams more vivid and meaningful. It increases synchronicity. It is a spiritual catalyst.

Apophyllite crystals are used to connect one to higher realms. It facilitates contact with angels and increases inner vision, It enhances clarity of remote vision and deepens understanding of spiritual lessons.

Aquamarine is most powerful as a meditation stone, as it brings a great peace and serenity. Aquamarine is used to receive the wisdom to see truth, but this is a very advanced use.

Selenite brings mental clarity and helps one to access angelic guidance. It quickly unblocks stagnant energy and instills a deep peace.

So this wand has the capability to be a catalyst for spirituality and that is its name. I am infusing it with solfeggio frequency 852 Hz which is Returning to Spiritual Order

BINGO!

Ride the Wave and Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment