This has been on my mind of late. So the real question is not that I should do this but HOW? Oh I thought about all my book learning and came up that vibration is related to a state of consciousness. More specifically of where on the scale of vibrational energy your conscious is focusing on. There is more. Being gets consciousness and that follows thought and manifestation follows that. So when we treat consciousness, we treat lots of other things. So i thought that I I were to do this, I would try common sense things, not locking myself up in a cave and meditating all day and night. I searched and came up with this list that is doable from http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/01/16/21-ways-to-raise-your-vibration/
- There is a learning curve. You can’t give up the first time you try to change your thoughts, and thus your vibration. You have to practice it – over and over again. So take out a journal and write your new thoughts – the ones which reflect your experiences as you would like to see them happen, not necessarily that which your current vibration is creating. There are thousands of neurons, which are recruited to physically write down a thought, instead of just typing it into a computer screen.
- Find something of beauty and just appreciate it. It can be a flower growing from a crack in the sidewalk. It can be the glint in a lover’s eyes. It can be your child’s smile, or a newly organized shelf of books. Just one thing. That’s all you need.
- Make a list of all that you are grateful for. The reason gratitude journals and thankfulness lists work is because, just like cognitive behavioral training, you can make neuro-pharmacalogical and neuro-biological changes with a shift in your focus on gratitude. Start with a few things: I can take a breath. I am here, now. I have at least one friend. I am able to change myself with my own will. Then expand to make your list your own.
- Meditate. Think of nothing. This is more than likely a more neutral and therefore more positive place to take your vibration.
- Do something for someone else. Giving to someone else shifts your thinking from “I don’t have enough, to I have more than enough to give to others.” Abundance is a high vibration.
- Change your DNA. It has a vibration too. There are sound frequencies which when listened to frequently, shift your vibration with 528 hz. There are recordings all over the internet.
- Listen to music you love. Music shifts your frequency by making you happy.
- Stop complaining and gossiping. Are the things you are talking about bringing you more of what you want? Stop complaining, and start finding ways to rejoice
- Move. Exercise. Get active. Dance! Not only does movement change your perspective, it also creates endorphins which help you to feel happy. The happier you feel, the more you will draw happy experiences to yourself because you are operating at a different frequency.
- Do something a little crazy. Have you always wanted to go sky-diving? How about learning to dance? Have you always wanted to try public speaking – find an open mic night and go for it. You probably feel like you have nothing to lose – so dive right in. Just doing something new rewires your brain.
- Listen to the ancient chants from Buddhist and Gregorian monks. They are designed to shift your frequency.
- Not sure where you are vibrating? Just check in. How do you feel right now? Just observe it and then you can change it. Perception starts with awareness.
- Do mental reps. Say to yourself 100 times a day. I am happy or I am prosperous, or I am unafraid of change. You may not believe it yet, but with practice you will. Your 100 repetitions could just be, I can change my mind.
- Do Yoga, Reiki, or Qigong or another of the martial arts. All these practices aim at shifting your mental vibration and raising your Qi.
- Realize that you have more control over your life than you thought. You are not a victim to circumstance, past, family upbringing, trauma, or anything else. You can change your life in an instant. Just realize this. In many wisdom traditions this is called “total responsibility.” No one is responsible for how you feel right now but you. It isn’t a curse. It’s a blessing because it gives you your power back.
- Breathe. Just sit and try to make your breath longer, fuller, and more relaxed. It has a direct affect on your nervous system and helps to calm you down. A calm vibration is a high vibration.
- Drink energy charged water. Dr. Masaru Emoto made this practice mainstream with his pictures in Messages from water. But it is also a practice from Chinese healers from ancient lineages. You can hold your water with the thumbs and middle fingers touching on either side of the bottle (heart Mudra) and send the water love. Then drink it.
- Practice Mudra. Mudras are ancient hand gestures that redirect energy, or prana, back into the body in much the same way that light is refracted/reflected from a cliff face or glacial wall. By learning specific ways in which to hold your fingers, you can direct positive energy into your body.
- Jump up and down. It is said that the simple action of jumping excites the cells in the body and makes them healthier. Have some fun on a trampoline.
- Practice Ho’oponopono. The ancient Hawaiians believed that sadness, depression and dis-ease only occurred when we perceived ourselves as separate from the Oneness, the Divine. One of the practice’s main themes is forgiveness. Forgive yourself or someone else and raise your vibration.
- Hug someone. The American Psychosomatic Society published a study saying that just 10 minutes of positive physical contact with another human being can greatly reduce stress. Vibration. . .raised.
I am particularly interested in #6 and #17. I spend at least 16 hours a day in this casing, might as well make it better. So I turned to solfeggio frequencies.
What are the solfeggio frequencies?Solfeggio frequencies make up the ancient 6-tone scale thought to have been used in sacred music, including the beautiful and well known Gregorian Chants. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart spiritual blessings when sung in harmony. Each solfeggio tone is comprised of a frequency required to balance your energy and keep your body, mind and spirit in perfect harmony. Now, I am not a fan of the Catholic Church but here is an example. They gave those up about 1000 years ago.
The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:
What I am really interested right now is in the 528 HZ one. Repairing DNA and since we are on the verge of a DNA major event on this planet, it makes sense. Here is a sample.
- UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
- RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
- MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
- FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
- SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
- LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order
It appears that there are many ways and it is not limited to these 21. Find some that work for you and try it. You can only go up in vibration. Ride the Wave, Namaste