Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Fakeness of the Christmas Holidays


from phineasandferb.wikia.com
I have to tell you that I am the first to say that I love the Christmas Holidays. I have, however been over the last few years grown increasingly disappointed in the proceedings. I have threatened to cancel Christmas a few times. Last year we scaled it back to a bare minimum. This year I am seriously rethinking the whole season.  

Maybe this has a lot to do with this. The dreaded Black Friday. I used to work retail and we called it THE DAY FROM HELL! and it was. That store would sell over $1 million and if they made $15,000 it was too much. WHY?

It has become one insane mad rush to buy stuff to put under a christmas tree. Buy buy buy, spend spend spend. I loathe the commercials coming from the TV. I loathe the sickly sweet christmas music every where you go.The same crappy songs everywhere. Its lost all meaning in a commercial orgy of financial interests.  I find little cheer in people's faces. I must first ask why I feel that way? How has something so nice has turned into such a mess? 

Maybe its because Christmas has been high jacked by commercial Interests, non-christians and its been secularized to the Nth degree.
from http://www.dvdtalk.com


Now, I like Spongebob as a character but to have it tell me what Christmas should be is a no no. There are myriads of messages, some subliminal that this time is when we are all programmed to mindlessly go out and spend all the money we have and all the one we don't. I feel stress from all sides, mostly from family and the times bring out long standing family feuds to relive themselves.

You know what I mean because it happens to us all. So what happened to us at this time of the year? This is a Christian agreed Holiday. I seriously doubt that Jesus was born on December 25th. Some cultures say it was January the 6th. 

from gospelalliancene.com
We have been programmed with this image of the Holy Birth by the Church. I seriously doubt that it it happened, that it happened that way. See, I grew up believing all the crap (please excuse the word) that the Church has handed us. I have come to the realization that the Bible Jesus is a manufactured character. That was extremely hard to swallow. I really wanted to believe in all that stuff. But is it not real. None of it was! I an seeking the TRUTH!


What is real then? Why all the manipulation and deception? I thought then that if all the Bible Jesus was all fake, what is the truth? I do know without a shadow of a doubt that there is a Real Jesus the Christ and that he is working for mankind's betterment. He is not God or what the christian doctrine says about him. Yes I know that some christians heads are exploding about now. Seek the Truth.
from parishableitems.wordpress.com


But that he is real. I also believe that the Christ is not just a person but a state of consciousness that we all have the capacity to embody. Why are those that claim to have seen him give a similar image? It is no coincidence.

This Christ consciousness that we all aspire to is already inside all of us and by virtue of our origins. That is independent of religion or churches. This Christ is not relevant just on the Christmas Holiday, he is all year round.

This is not what modern day christianity teaches. Who is to say that the Catholic Church which was instituted by the Roman Emperors and all other christian denominations split from is correct? I think that it is a 2000 year old business disguising itself as a religion that has met its end. 

This is what is happening and many are feeling that pressure. They may not talk or tell anyone but its there. This is the power behind the WAVE and why one must ride it. I only wish that they do not take it as hard as I did. I do not prescribe myself under any religion. I do not identify with any of today's brands of christianity. My understanding pierces through all that directly to the Source with LASER precision. 


from harrypotter.wikia.com
So next time you find yourself is a similar situation such as this, it is not real. It is all made up for a carefully manufactured purpose to get as much money out of your pocket as possible. To keep you from seeing the reality of things.

I like the Harry Potter story and enjoyed the movies but it is just a story. People need to wake up from the story that has been presented as the truth in our lives.

Religion is just as guilty as the non-religious. Do not be fooled.

BTW, You can celebrate it, just be aware of what is being done by commercial interests. Be aware of what the churches tell you it is the truth that may not be. Discern! Enjoy the real holidays. Note that they all bring presents but the real presents is not what is in the boxes.

RIDE THE WAVE! Namaste.


from http://graphic-design.tjs-labs.com










No comments:

Post a Comment