Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Geometry Crystals and the Importance of Their Use.


I know this is going to sound fantastic or a bit crazy but there is POWER IN SHAPES! I do not say this lightly because I have tested this strange concept and found it to be true. Most of the Natural Shapes are found in Crystals of all types. We now because some sensitive people can and do feel the power in them. 

So you must ask your selves why is this so? Being an Electrical Engineer by training there are these things called Waveguides. Basically is a tuned shape to allow the passage of specific frequency without loss. 

Living in a thick soup of frequencies due to the Shift happening, there has never been a better time to take advantage of these energies.


from http://www.theearthdiet.org
Some people call this Sacred Geometry. What is it really? I think that they are advanced waveguides. 

In one of my other articles in this blog I spoke of the Merkaba Project. This was constructed of PVC pipe and Metal ends and held together by metal screws. It gave off a definite energy that I and others felt. Further more it seemed to concentrate a specific blue lightning type of energy that I saw.

 I just made last night a Vogel shaped object carved out of a piece of Selenite. Its not perfect but it does have a definite energy to it. It will be on my etsy shop soon. This morning I continued the trend and made what I can only call a Selenite Wedge that is also a pendant. It is 2.25 inches long and triangular in shape Its use is to slice through Negative Energy for the wearer. It will also be on my etsy store soon. I can't tell you why I do this but I know its use right away. I love working with Selenite. It is a natural waveguide for good energies. 


from www.JosephTheWandMaker.com
There is one fellow by the name of Joseph the Wand Maker. He loves Selenite like I do and what he creates are energy signatures as moving in time and space. What does that mean? It means that if you were to capture a picture of how energy moves in time it would look like his creations. He has a very interesting story to tell and I highly recommend you to check it out. His pieces are also acoustically resonant.

Why do people attribute special properties to crystals or minerals? This is not made up at all. They really have properties but its in the energy range of frequencies. 

No one knew this fact more clear than Dr. Marcel Vogel. He scientifically worked a way to shape quartz to be in tune with the frequency of the water molecule. His crystals are amazing. I have a small one that I use in Remote Reiki sessions for healing.

I design and make Grids using these principles containing selenite copper and crystals and they set up and give off energy that I feel as heat. This energy can be flavored using intent and I mainly use it for healing. I dare not use for bad things as that would make really bad Karma. This work is related to the Energy Vortex that I designed and built. It is now being used for someone that has cancer and needs healing.


http://www.mamasminerals.com/
I have 2 nice pieces of optical grade calcite that I keep close to me all the time. I like this mineral but have not found a specific use for it. They have slanted angles that fit together.
This is what I found on http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/


Calcite increases and amplifies energy. This makes it an excellent stone for distance healing, as well as other types of healing. One of the energies it amplifies is learning abilities, and thus is a great stone for students.
Calcite is a protecting, grounding and centering stone, and can help bring inner peace. Since calcite also promotes creativity and imagination, this inner peace it can bring is a vibrant one.
Calcite has been said to increase prosperity. It can also be helpful in astral travel and in channeling, as well as increasing intuition. Calcite is also a stone of spirituality and wisdom.
All calcites are helpful in lessening of fear and reducing stress. Calcite is probably the premier cleanser of stored negative energies in the human system, and works on all levels from the physical to the etheric. This makes it a very purifying stone. It can also be used to clear negativity in the environment, such as a room that it's in. Optical calcite (Iceland Spar) is particularly good for bringing hope to fearful or stressful situations.
In the realm of relationships, calcite brings its properties of grounding and centering, to make it a stone of reconciliation. Calcite can ameliorate arguments in a relationship, and help maintain a practical balance between the people in the relationship.
Physically, calcites are good for back pain, increasing physical strength, teeth, eyes, and are generally good for healing. Clear calcite can be used for treating all conditions. It can also be used for detoxifying and as an antiseptic agent. Calcite is especially helpful with emotional and mental conditions.
Clear calcite can be used to open and balance all the chakras. 
Calcite of different colors is great for using to open and balance the various chakras. 
I strongly urge all to get these books by Katrina Raphaell on crystals, but her stuff is mainly geared towards healing. The other books I recommend are the ones by Judy Hall.

There are many ways to use crystals and I like to experiment. Give it a try and you'll see what shapes can do for you.




RIDE THE WAVE...Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment