Thursday, July 25, 2013

I wanted to make a wand. A real wand. It soon followed that I came upon a special mineral called Selenite. I became very drawn to this mineral because of its beauty and special properties. Its easy to work and shape. It was not immediately evident but I would soon find out. I then looked on the Web to see what people were making as wands and there were some interesting things done, some were just plain weird and nothing attracted me. It became apparent that I clearly did not wish to make the same kind of things as on the Web. Some of the directions people took their wands went down a pathway that I clearly did not want to follow for obvious reasons. Some of these wands were beautiful works of art by some very talented individuals. There is someone that is close to my designs but the maker has not taken it as far as I have. See, I'm an Engineer by training and I look at things in different ways. Wave guides, electro-magnetism, etc. The energy spectrum of the Universe is limitless in both directions up or down in frequency. One of my favorite people Nicholas Tesla knew this.
But I wanted a practical functioning wand that could actually move energy and help to heal people. This was not fiction like in Harry Potter. This was real and I knew it could be done. I had read of an IBM scientist by the name of Dr Marcel Vogel that experimented with quartz crystals in the 80s and got some very interesting results.
He found out that he could rework quartz crystals to enhance their energy output. I thought, that is what I want in my wand. But I did not have the resources that he had available to him. His Vogel-cut crystal wands are some of the most powerful on the planet. There are only 3 or 4 people that were trained by him to do that kind of work correctly. The angles of the cuts have to be precise and are tuned to the vibrational frequency of water. Those wands are just beautiful to look at and very expensive. There is lots of work involved and it requires special intent.
So I decided to give it a try and came up with this little wand that I called a Shamanic Wand. It had the right ingredients of Selenite copper and gemstones and crystals but it was still not right. Something was missing. I did a little more research and decided to scrap that little wand for parts.
This was a good start but not what I wanted. Most wands that I saw were meant to emit energy, I wanted one that attracted energy like a vacuum cleaner. I thought for a while and the word LASER popped in my head. A lase chamber is what I want. I needed a conduit of energy inwards not outwards. I came up with a concept of instead of points, I would have flat surfaces on the crystal terminations. Energy would go in through there and amplify before going to the user using the copper as a type of emitting antenna. I needed to read some more about crystals. I found out that certain mixes of materials can enhance and somewhat color the flavor of the energy paths. I found out that copper has an amplifying effect on mineral energy. I took one of the raw Selenite crystals and worked it into an elongated brick shape with right angles at the end. The ends needed not to be mirror finsh but at right angles to the energy path. I then wrapped copper wire and this is what I created.
I showed this to a relative who is psychic and I was told that this was used in Atlantis. I thought Hmmm ... interesting. ...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment