Monday, January 27, 2014

New And Exciting Archangel Wands, Beloved Archangel Gabriel

Its been a little while since I've updated this blog but the wait has been worth it. I've been busy with these new series of Power Wands dedicated to the Achangels. I will tell you all that this was no easy task but one that I tried very hard to accomplish. I started with 3. One to Archangel Michael of the First Ray. One to Archangel Chamuel of the 3th Ray and one to Archangel Gabriel of the 4th Ray. Respective color of the Threefold Flame...more about that later.


Here is a picture of him. Some of you may know him as the Angel of the Annunciation. He is mentioned in the Bible and also the Koran. Mohamed said it was him who gave him the Koran. I have reservations about it but ...

These beings are very tall in stature and are not human, but they look like large humans. These are a different part of Creation and do not necessarily follow humanity's path or purpose but are a complement to it. In essence they work directly for the GodHead and us at the same time. I would say that they stand 20-30 tall and are kind of slender and of fair skin. They have what most think are wings but they are not. They are really force fields used in movement. 

Do not be fooled, they have Immense Power, Authority and desire to help out humanity. Archangels come in pairs one male and another one Female in essence and are complements of each other. While Gabriel job is mostly to announce, they will do battle and fiercely on our behalf. Do not ever doubt this. He commands Legions of fierce white flame angels who do God's Will with extreme intensity and fervor. His complement is Hope and both of them embody Purity, Harmony and Poise. Theirs is the 3rd Ray of Purity, white and mother of pearl. 

Each has keynotes that embody their essence. Not all are known or have been written. Gabriel and Hope is this by the name of Caballera Rusticana Intermezzo, Opera music. Listen to it and feel their presence.




Some of their functions is to guide in your spiritual life, reveal your life plan and purpose, release of Joy, happiness, and Fulfillment, dissolution of discouragement and to help establish Discipline and Order in your life. This was a tall order.

I meditated and thought and asked for guidance and did what I always do, which is to dive right in. I selected a wand core of Selenite. The core itself is asymmetrical but it does have a top, bottom, front and back. I squared the ends and carved the front to be a blunt rectangular shape. The top towards the back was leveled as some crystals needed a base for attachment.  The core also has 3 embedded natural crystals, one at the bottom and two at the top. I then proceeded to attach a piece of copper along its bottom and not easily visible.

I then went to 5 Sisters in Miami. to get crystals. I bought one Apophilite for the rear that had another smaller crystal growing on one of its sides. I had to put it in the sunlight and it glowed electric blue. I did not find anything else I needed for this wand so I told them what I needed. They called me back and said they had some Lemurian Seed Lasers for me to see. I selected 2 from the pile and asked the trusty pendulum. I picked a nice laser one. I them placed it on top of the wand and tested it. It was emitting a type of energy radiation that felt as heat. I got one of the sales people and asked them to test it and Maggie's hand started to sweat. She went Wow! The wand still was not finished. I then took it home and placed it in its custom wood box overnight sort of to get them get used to each other. Next day I attached a small (1/4 inch) Herkimer diamond that has a little one that grew attached to one of its side like the apophilite.


Arch Angel Gabriel Wand
Here is a picture of the completed wand. It will soon be offered in my shop on etsy. It will come with a Selenite Pendant that I recoment be kept with the wand for recharging when not being worn. 

There was a lot of searching on the internet for the right crystals and there was also a lot of back and forth between me and the Angel on it. I am glad we settled on this. This will make some one an extremely powerful energy tool. One that can generate a force field of the quality that Archangel Gabriel uses and is his essence.

I will continue work on the other 2 and as they are finished, I will post the story. Yes they all have a story and I am so blessed to be able to to be the instrument here for this. Some one needs this and its the main reason why it has been done. Now their job is to find it.

Ride the Wave, Peace and Namaste.

"If We could, through those of you who profess to love Us, manifest an example of God-Mastery which would register through the sense consciousness of mankind, Our Victory would be assured. The Mission of the Master Jesus remains yet one of the most brilliant comets which has flashed across the pages of history, because that Mission was performed through the Flesh of His Body through His Works and not only through the Words from His Lips!   Beloved Gabriel


No comments:

Post a Comment